Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: [FA] Skill redesign? GM pls read :)

It's not retardedness that's the problem here. It's those who don't have a se.x life because of having small peeeeeeeen like Doomer. My possible solution. Go back to Asia? You might have a chance. Rawr and take that advice who knows it might be stickied... Hopefully -.-
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-06-2015 at 04:06 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    FA BM1 should be redone mmaybe remove the fact that all skills lose thier special ability. Also the damage between ppl should be divided; atleast 75 percent dmg of 1v1. Or I agree that they need abase increase. Discuss........ lol.
    Our only battle mode that allows us to use combo mode w/ aura. Back in the days we used multi shooter on fewer targets, dunno if it changed now but I found it useful on 1on1 pvp. GD and sonic used to deal massive crit damages up to 3.8k (out of nw) on a player. I think that applying skill effects is asking too much in a pvp/pk scenario. What could go wrong is when you start using your dps combo, you know, the critical shot + lances/cannons in bm1. That's stupid. With all that base magic boost, using big skills will be more destructive.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-06-2015 at 04:38 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

It's not retardedness that's the problem here. It's those who don't have a se.x life because of having small peeeeeeeen like Doomer. My possible solution. Go back to Asia? You might have a chance. Rawr and take that advice who knows it might be stickied... Hopefully -.-
    Sounds like a butthurt response (there should be a emoticon for #butthurt)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by stimpyy View Post
    I've come to realize FA's main attribute to the game is being the support class (heals), however FAs at higher levels and party members with 6-8k hp it's difficult to heal due to their high HP, Also Healing in War is completely useless that makes FA's just a slower, no sp version of WI's. Maybe you guys can change the heal skill to % of the target's MAX hp, Just a thought.
    Also currently FA's IMO are the weakest class in 1v1 pvp (Not including PK) and this is because of the decrease in AMP of the lances and cannons. Shadow shot being one of our highest dps skill has become just a filler skill in pve.
    I dont believe FA's are being looked into as thoughtful as other classes such as FB's

thx for your time
    NO

Shadow Titanium
    agree but at the very least take out the 4 targets maximum rule in bm1; in war i wanna kd as many ppl as i can since the 190s are like 50v50 and that multishot capped at 4 targets doesnt seem very usefull unless its 1v1. the dmg will still be split regardless how many targets but i think 4 is to small compair it with WI bm1 and u'll know whats better. Other than our BM1 which hasnt changed for like maybe 7 years i think fa is fine tbh maybe alittle more base as someone else said; we ant as powerfull as we used to be but w.e
    Last edited by Engsoc; 04-06-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    Sounds like a butthurt response (there should be a emoticon for #butthurt)
    After all this time you still don't know how to tame a forum predator. I expected improvement. Use the f@g, , or whatever the cake is a lie against me rather than the petty attempts we "usually" read. Have you people given up hope to silence me?

....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    agree but at the very least take out the 4 targets maximum rule in bm1; in war i wanna kd as many ppl as i can since the 190s are like 50v50 and that multishot capped at 4 targets doesnt seem very usefull unless its 1v1. the dmg will still be split regardless how many targets but i think 4 is to small compair it with WI bm1 and u'll know whats better. Other than our BM1 which hasnt changed for like maybe 7 years i think fa is fine tbh maybe alittle more base as someone else said; we ant as powerfull as we used to be but w.e
    Perhaps they might consider tweaking it in the future who knows. One class becomes better than the others with every expansion. Those who stayed long til this day to play this game should know that. FA was once powerful because we had a strong community to support it no matter how they nerf it, now I really don't see the support for whatever reason. FA bm1 could have been a problem before but we did not complain because we found effective ways to use it than rely on it being a multi hitting skill. With the addition of Arrow Barrage and a short buff to evade out of combo damages I see plenty of opportunities and scenarios where this bm could be of good use

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    After all this time you still don't know how to tame a forum predator. I expected improvement. Use the f@g, , or whatever the cake is a lie against me rather than the petty attempts we "usually" read. Have you people given up hope to silence me?

....lol
    after all this time you haven't realize I don't care to tame you? why bother lying using f@g when I can use the truth #butthurt. You can lie however you want but I obviously am annoying enough with just #butthurt. I like being petty. Thank you thank you.

....lol

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    after all this time you haven't realize I don't care to tame you? why bother lying using f@g when I can use the truth #butthurt. You can lie however you want but I obviously am annoying enough with just #butthurt. Thank you thank you.

....lol
    No. It's because you can't. Right? Well I guess its stupid of me to ask a question I already know the answer. No one can tame me btch I'm the top dog here

i love going to a group of ppl and spam cannons on bm1 its awesome.theres no perfection on this game cuz theres always a tweak. imo FA bm1 is not that bad it comes down to the person who uses it. i am new to FA but i sure love using bm1.
    Living life, peace out!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast