Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [FA] Skill redesign? GM pls read :)

Yep, this standing pvp is just a big mistake, range classes are not supposed to stay at one place so it is not so big surprise that in standing pvp they have some disadventages.
    And even heal should be considered as good party skill like before, when 3k dmg single hit from custodi was maximal dmg output of a mob.
    I agree that fa is most annoying bich in tg, im one of them after all, in most cases unkillable if he dont want to. And yes, fa should get... something, with which this class can be more useful for party, better heal/buff/synergy, or in all future dungeons (+E3) will be this class just a fifth wheel in a car.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpyy View Post
    anyone with http://nevarethzone.cabal.co.kr/char...A6%AC%EC%98%B9 that gear can be that good. pls.
    he linked his gear in the comments section
    the guy has 70% rate. 129% amp 244% dmg
    i think any one with those stats can be that good
    the reason im complaining is because i've been pvping FB,BL,WA,FS and losing when i out gear them by a mile. my base attack amp and crit dmg are all higher and our deff are near the same. that's why i think FA's are weakest.

I like how you don't even mention that he has 459 penetration

also standing pvp is imba af in this game, you wanna win standing pvp? reroll a sword class
    Last edited by doomer123; 03-24-2015 at 06:24 AM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    I say all fa needs is a bm3 synergy d buff that's it besides that they good

Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    fa has one of the if not strongest bm3 and here you want to give them a bm3 debuff?

fa needs nothing, well maybe a tad more base but thats ok too

I'm not sure how necessary that is considering most fa don't use synergy and even know how the single target mechanic works.

Shadow Titanium
    People does not seem to realize FA power. IDK why so little play FA while to my knowledge, I would vote for FA to be the 2nd strongest class (after FB) in pvp and the best class overall.
    Anyone care to explain that FA stats ???? 459 pene. Is it possible?

Shadow Titanium
    I would really like to see that stats in NA war Guessing 8k crit on bm3 hit

Shadow Titanium
    Well I said that because people don't want fa for like example eod 3 because they don't provide any major dps boost to pt in other words a good d buff all other class have one except fa I'm just saying

Well I said that because people don't want fa for like example eod 3 because they don't provide any major dps boost to pt in other words a good d buff all other class have one except fa I'm just saying
    Cause apparently having blind and defense down debuffs aren't good enough. Oh wait, NA baddies think attack rate and accuracy are irrelevant.
    I can agree with FA being irrelevant in end game dungeons for healing purposes but FA not providing any major dps boost? You've got to be kidding me. FA bm3 outshines every bm3 in the game. I'm not saying I don't agree with you that an FA can easily be replaced with another useful class but FA certainly does not lack dps.

FA 2 synergies do have debuffs, although not too sure how useful it would be in eod 3.

atk range -1 to opp and -3% atk for opponent, those are debuffs.
    in war it's even better 3% of 3k atk is 90 atk which is rather significant imo

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast