Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fun topic o.o (sword wiz extinction )

This fool. That's not me. This is me, my avi
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

So why was it again that you pretended to be a girl for so long? Not sure if you still are, but I would assume you've stopped to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyO View Post
    So why was it again that you pretended to be a girl for so long? Not sure if you still are, but I would assume you've stopped to an extent.

He was trying to get in touch with his feminine side.

Oh Dawkinz... watch and learn.

Okay lights...

camera...

Why did it take that long? If you were given 33 billion alz to be an online girlfriend would you take it or not? If someone offered his service to you, carry out a task you want done just because he is a fool and thinks you're the cake wouldnt you take the opportunity?

It gets better when they tell you that... you are pretty I want to be your friend ...here take my gears and feel powerful.

The stupid fool's emotions grow and before you know it, you are being supplied with a months worth of premium.They will trust you, share you their secrets, oh speaking about that I have one guy who is really big around here admitting to me that he was a 30 year old virgin. Anyway... yeah, those kinds of talks are very very fun. But the most addicting part of it being able to manipulate and control people, for benefits and attention. Laughing out loud behind the mask.

So... read my sig and feel it

You still talk like you're a girl.. which is awkward.

Though I do appreciate your explanation and see its validity, it's definitely not a story I would take much pride in personally.
    With that being said, I can read your sig and be thankful. It's pretty good not being you.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

Okay lights...

camera...

Why did it take that long? If you were given 33 billion alz to be an online girlfriend would you take it or not? If someone offered his service to you, carry out a task you want done just because he is a fool and thinks you're the cake wouldnt you take the opportunity?

It gets better when they tell you that... you are pretty I want to be your friend ...here take my gears and feel powerful.

The stupid fool's emotions grow and before you know it, you are being supplied with a months worth of premium.They will trust you, share you their secrets, oh speaking about that I have one guy who is really big around here admitting to me that he was a 30 year old virgin. Anyway... yeah, those kinds of talks are very very fun. But the most addicting part of it being able to manipulate and control people, for benefits and attention. Laughing out loud behind the mask.

LMfao, that's f'd! x]

Wait miavii is a guy for realz? Thought that was just an unsult doomer and her/him threw back at each other dayumx.x. Done wichu nigs, sexually confused gamers should not be a thing. The line has been crossed!!!

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

Okay lights...

camera...

Let out all the secrets, this should be interesting LOL 30 year old virgin, who is it?

Hahaha it worked!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast