Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gladiator most fun skill: Fadeaway

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Butthurt!
    ya totally
    /s
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

2010 was when Darrkd emailed me a picture of his computer with a long bony looking dark object, it looked like a middle finger.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    2010 was when Darrkd emailed me a picture of his computer with a long bony looking dark object, it looked like a middle finger.
    Sorry. I'm not trying to step into anything that people seem to partake in on the forums these days, but I've never e-mailed you anything or even spoken to you outside of Cabal.

Mhm. zutto wasurenai sempai.

Shadow Titanium
    I'm also American. Anyway, nice talkin

Fine. There's just too much to forget.

Hey, I wouldve loved to showcase Fadeaway's maneuvers in Mission War, but I've posted the reasons at beginning of thread why I'd rather show the tricks on Dummies.

I play on a laptop and I'm far from servers.

By the way, a lot have changed in combo debuff.
    People used to lock the combo bar.
    All debuffs were 0.9 - 1.0+ second which was bearable with high latency to do frigging 4 debuffs + in a combo.
    Now FBs have some nasty 0.7s that would require AZN spasms and below 50 ms latency to catch.
    etc.etc.

Fade Step @0.5 cast time... I just don't fking want to talk about it. It's for the Dance Dance Revolution adepts who plays cabal part time.

This video, praising the Fadeaway skill, will help the GL kind to go on.

/thread please, and let it age...

inb4lobster
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    Fade Step @0.5 cast time... I just don't fking want to talk about it. It's for the Dance Dance Revolution adepts who plays cabal part time.
    would you care to elaborate on this bit of your post? confused as to why you need ddr to fade in combo when it's all based on latency

@ above ^

I get GPU lag,

CPU heats up and it's choppy, the frame rate acts all fuzzy, can't combo at all.

In war when there's a lot of ppl around I can get 10 ~15 fps, it slows down so badly combo will cancel if I insist with using 3 fillers.

People with good computers could run 3-4 games opened and still don't get as bad as I get.

With the Fraps recorder too, it uses even more GPU power that I lose the stability.

I reformat this laptop many times now, it's getting old, I have fun anyways.

My PC is crap. Let's not talk about it. It frustrates me. Just running Firefox makes my fan scream these days.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    @ above ^

I get GPU lag,

CPU heats up and it's choppy, the frame rate acts all fuzzy, can't combo at all.

In war when there's a lot of ppl around I can get 10 ~15 fps, it slows down so badly combo will cancel if I insist with using 3 fillers.

People with good computers could run 3-4 games opened and still don't get as bad as I get.

With the Fraps recorder too, it uses even more GPU power that I lose the stability.

I reformat this laptop many times now, it's getting old, I have fun anyways.

My PC is crap. Let's not talk about it. It frustrates me. Just running Firefox makes my fan scream these days.
    common and typical problems but I still don't understand how all this is related to ddr? unless i'm completely missing what the reference is

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast