Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gladiator most fun skill: Fadeaway

Validity....................... of a video that shows skills demonstrated on a training dummy. Mhm.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Validity....................... of a video that shows skills demonstrated on a training dummy. Mhm.
    maybe I wasn't being specific enough. I was talking about what delayed has typed my dear. thought you could've figured that out with that superior iq of your's.
    and going on that point, maybe if you learned how to read, this thread isn't about the current state of gladiators. It's about the SKILL called FADEAWAY. likewise, how are you able to assume all these things about gladiators coming from "a video that shows skill demonstrated on a training dummy."

>mfw miavii says he has skills
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

The reason why this video was posted is so that he can show how to debuff in combo using the fadeaway skill. So my iq says how can doomer123/doomerfb and ToasterStrudel understand what debuffing in combo means? like seriously when these two only know how to dash on combo back when I murdered them in channel 20. Lik there's no way that they can or have proven they know the benefits of these tricks without showing us here right?

Unless they have a vdeo that shows they can actually do these on other players. I mean if you watch Miavii's videos the stuff that tells the FA Miavii is valid

but my point is, wouldnt it be more valid if a teacher, would show that he can actually use these tricks on players?

The reason why this video was posted is so that he can show how to debuff in combo using the fadeaway skill.
    I'm glad you actually know the purpose of THIS thread. Perhaps you should state your opinions about the gladiator class elsewhere then?

mfw miavii thinks s(he) has a good amount of skill to post such a pathetic video

The reason why this video was posted is so that he can show how to debuff in combo using the fadeaway skill. So my iq says how can doomer123/doomerfb and ToasterStrudel understand what debuffing in combo means? like seriously when these two only know how to dash on combo back when I murdered them in channel 20. Lik there's no way that they can or have proven they know the benefits of these tricks without showing us here right?

Unless they have a vdeo that shows they can actually do these on other players. I mean if you watch Miavii's videos the stuff that tells the FA Miavii is valid

mfw I broke another of miavii's nerve
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    I don't get why people still think it's 2010

doomerFB... oh those days. lmao, oh hey did you buy my friends wi?

still have that lingering feeling for some D

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast