Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: So...

Threaded View

So...

-For talismans going from +0-+10 is about 0.000123552 or 0.0123552% which is about ~8093:1 closer to 8094:1 ratio. (If you usd for this for 8093 tries you will need ~$24282, which is expensive af. OVERPRICED CASH SHOP ITEMS FTW)
    -Talismans start being really good at +7
    -A +10 talisman is op af though; it's the third best item in game behind pw5 and belt +15
    -extreme upgrading still wins the game
    -Warriors never get nerfed like ever, and strong will is even better now.
    -FBs will need to adjust in war since their fire blade ee will not heal you for 1/3rd in war anymore (omg yas)
    -I think that oath users should be DQ'd for event. =(
    -Penetration is still dumb
    -IMO, Warrior has the strongest mid-game while FB got a weaker midgame because of the EE from heal->pen. (recovering 1/3 of your hp is more busted to me than getting 100% pen, in war of course because in PvE you can just use consumables, and standing pvp is trash, and for pk you just bm to kill the person)
    -This update doesn't change my belief at end game WI>FA=BL>WA>GL>FB>FS (I'd say FS and FB are interchangeable, and at war of course since in pvp FA and WI suck nuts.)
    -lvling at a faster rate is too damn expensive
    -quit using blue bikes, they're bad
    -r.amp and r.cd work really nice with final damage reduction. r.cr on the other hand isn't BAD per say but you're not going to be as tanky as a r.amp/r.cd build will be. It does enhance evasion though but most of you think that's bad so...
    -sword classes really shouldn't be using anything less than forc(armor), ESPECIALLY fs and wa.
    -hyper odd circle is dumb-ish
    -merit and honor is more important than exp gain so don't mindlessly blow your wexp

You're welcome to disagree with my opinions; there's a difference between disagreeing with fact and opinion.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by doomer123; 04-24-2015 at 09:10 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(