Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So...

So...

-For talismans going from +0-+10 is about 0.000123552 or 0.0123552% which is about ~8093:1 closer to 8094:1 ratio. (If you usd for this for 8093 tries you will need ~$24282, which is expensive af. OVERPRICED CASH SHOP ITEMS FTW)
    -Talismans start being really good at +7
    -A +10 talisman is op af though; it's the third best item in game behind pw5 and belt +15
    -extreme upgrading still wins the game
    -Warriors never get nerfed like ever, and strong will is even better now.
    -FBs will need to adjust in war since their fire blade ee will not heal you for 1/3rd in war anymore (omg yas)
    -I think that oath users should be DQ'd for event. =(
    -Penetration is still dumb
    -IMO, Warrior has the strongest mid-game while FB got a weaker midgame because of the EE from heal->pen. (recovering 1/3 of your hp is more busted to me than getting 100% pen, in war of course because in PvE you can just use consumables, and standing pvp is trash, and for pk you just bm to kill the person)
    -This update doesn't change my belief at end game WI>FA=BL>WA>GL>FB>FS (I'd say FS and FB are interchangeable, and at war of course since in pvp FA and WI suck nuts.)
    -lvling at a faster rate is too damn expensive
    -quit using blue bikes, they're bad
    -r.amp and r.cd work really nice with final damage reduction. r.cr on the other hand isn't BAD per say but you're not going to be as tanky as a r.amp/r.cd build will be. It does enhance evasion though but most of you think that's bad so...
    -sword classes really shouldn't be using anything less than forc(armor), ESPECIALLY fs and wa.
    -hyper odd circle is dumb-ish
    -merit and honor is more important than exp gain so don't mindlessly blow your wexp

You're welcome to disagree with my opinions; there's a difference between disagreeing with fact and opinion.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by doomer123; 04-24-2015 at 09:10 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

R u kidding?

0 - 1 : 80%
    1 -2 : 75%
    2-3: 65%
    3-4: 60%
    4-5: 55%
    5-6: 40%
    6-7: 30%
    7-8-9-10: 20%

Read: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/1752

Quote Originally Posted by vipseavein View Post
    R u kidding?

0 - 1 : 80%
    1 -2 : 75%
    2-3: 65%
    3-4: 60%
    4-5: 55%
    5-6: 40%
    6-7: 30%
    7-8-9-10: 20%

Read: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/1752
    Do you even know what probability is?

80%*75%*65%*60%*55%*40%*30%*20%*20%*20%

?????

Titanium
    Do upgrade points work on talismans?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyomu View Post
    Do upgrade points work on talismans?
    from wormy's notes, he says it does. however, his notes for belts says upgrade points do not work while NA patch notes says they do work.

Why should oath users be dq'd from event? Granted, there probably aren't to many people out there that had sacrifices saved before they yanked them out. But if someone did, then grats to them and they should be able to take advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Why should oath users be dq'd from event? Granted, there probably aren't to many people out there that had sacrifices saved before they yanked them out. But if someone did, then grats to them and they should be able to take advantage of it.
    No reason really, just a personal thought.

Shadow Titanium
    It should be about 8k USD to get talisman to 10 if u factor in upgrade point. So not too bad
    8000 tries to get 1 talisman is not that bad actually, let say 100 talismans are used daily then 80days later u have 1 lvl10 talisman )

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    It should be about 8k USD to get talisman to 10 if u factor in upgrade point. So not too bad
    8000 tries to get 1 talisman is not that bad actually, let say 100 talismans are used daily then 80days later u have 1 lvl10 talisman )

+10 talisman will be way easier to made than +15belt imo and do ppl cry about belts? no.
    wa/fs/gl has now more choices - ultimate tank/less dmg - solid dmg/solid tank - ultimate dmg/crap tank. Every option have its place to use.
    and even fb can chose between survivability and dmg. EE with fire blade is a thing for ppl with 2x 50pene+ but nothing special for normal geared fbs for which were previous EE effect way more useful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast