Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Current State of Gladiators

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Wrong. The game is dead. Moved on to a better MMO just like the others. I am from the past, cabal NA is from the past, which is why I speak of the past when the game was very much alive and interesting.
    Well, that's that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    LMfaooo ikr? They are in each others butts all day. #10mftw!

They remind me of the human centipede.

"i'm not asian, i'm half asian" WTF?? Ur still fkng asian bro, no matter if ur half or not.
    and Lol @ him trying so hard to make logic.
    These two try harder than anyone i have ever seen. Valdoroth doesnt have anything on these two as far as trying hard to explain cabal, so idk why they are jealous of him.
    Uh... huh? Let me get this straight: in Dawkinz's mind, asking to see evidence for a claim is... having anal sex with someone?

I was going to re-pose the question to see if you could answer it, however you haven't shown you are capable of basic reading comprehension, so I will let you wallow in your ignorance. (It is bliss, after all.)

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well, that's that then.

Uh... huh? Let me get this straight: in Dawkinz's mind, asking to see evidence for a claim is... having anal sex with someone?

I was going to re-pose the question to see if you could answer it, however you haven't shown you are capable of basic reading comprehension, so I will let you wallow in your ignorance. (It is bliss, after all.)
    Yeah... it was a metaphor, that is probably accurate no matter how you look at it, but I'm glad you took it literally though, p funny that you would automatically assume such.
    I'm sure it comes up often when people are trying to understand why you two back each other up, especially after one is completely wrong about what they are talking about. So.. not putting too much effort into it, i came to the assumption you must have some sort of inner bond, like a male on male relationship. Am I wrong about this? I didn't see you deny it..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Yeah... it was a metaphor, that is probably accurate no matter how you look at it, but I'm glad you took it literally though, p funny that you would automatically assume such.
    I'm sure it comes up often when people are trying to understand why you two back each other up, especially after one is completely wrong about what they are talking about. So.. not putting too much effort into it, i came to the assumption you must have some sort of inner bond, like a male on male relationship. Am I wrong about this? I didn't see you deny it..
    You still have not demonstrated that. In this case it's really easy, just find a post where doomer claims to not be Asian.

By the way, have you stopped those mass shootings yet? You should probably consider it, murder is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post

it's a wonder why you use enso's picture instead of your own, though it's probably because enso's a cute looking guy.

Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-01-2015 at 04:51 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

It's okay, Enso's cute and you're ugly.
    Act mad but don't take it personally. I'm just playing. (._.)

Dawkins and Miavii gave me Ebola and killed a few of my brain cells RIP.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Let me guess. These btches are virgins too. Lmao they should meet up.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Its DAWKINZZZZZZZ not dawkins geez, tf cant ppl read?

Dawkz can be used too. But only from close friends ;0
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    Dawkz can be used too. But only from close friends ;0
    or maybe no one but his close friends care to read or write his name correctly. dawkzzzzz dawkinzzz dawkssss dawkissin doink dawssk daaawk sounds all the same.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456