Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New change in bloody spirit and the like

Content of the message was removed.
    Last edited by Delayed; 05-03-2015 at 05:02 PM.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

i think you took burning's post the wrong way

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Typical dumbass can't read.
    Warrior
    Penetration penalty reduced
    Modified to sustain less damage from opponents penetration when attacked
    Opponents penetration reduced from 120% to 110%
    Bloody Spirit
    Change to defense-related penalties increase according to skill level
    Dramatic increase in attack-related abilities for each skill level
    Effects of skill level 10 will remain the same
    When a skill is lower than level 10, the effects of reduced defense and increased attack-related abilities are lower
    When a skill is higher than level 10, the effects of reduced defense and increased attack-related abilities are higher
    Effects arranged according to skill level.
    Battle Mode 3 Synergy
    Explode Anger
    Previous: Own Defense 5%
    New: Own Defense 100

because these notes totally mention panic cry.
    All i got from this was "according to my calculations, i'm an idiot."

yes something that was copy pasted verbatim from the patch notes means that someone else, who knows how to read, is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    yes something that was copy pasted verbatim from the patch notes means that someone else, who knows how to read, is an idiot
    I was adding a note to the topic. Holy fk another one of doomers butt friends. just Because i didn't mention "bloody spirit" you assume i can't read. I don't understand your logic. I was simply asking a question about Panic cry, on a thread that was talking about how OP the Bloody Spirit buff of a WA is.

I guess that means i can't read.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I was adding a note to the topic. Holy fk another one of doomers butt friends. just Because i didn't mention "bloody spirit" you assume i can't read. I don't understand your logic. I was simply asking a question about Panic cry, on a thread that was talking about how OP the Bloody Spirit buff of a WA is.

It obviously does; congrats on making yourself look like a further fob and dumbass.

If you were just simply smart and read patch notes in the first place there'd obviously be no reason to ask a stupid question.

RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

excuse me, i reevaluated what i said and it's more like how ignorant you are. all doomer did was copy paste TEXT from the patch notes with no calculations whatsoever but then you come into this thread and add unnecessary and irrelevant flaming by saying how patch notes make him an idiot. even though doomer was being rude about the patch notes, he at least contributed to this thread by narrowing down what the patch notes specifically say. did you really have to stoop down to his level and lash back at him to further derail this thread?
    oh and just to be clear, doomer and i are not affiliated with each other. he's a rude dbag but at least he contributes to the forums and makes logical sense. i just call things out as i see it. sorry for being honest?

inb4 go to sleep kid who can't type proper sentences
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 05-03-2015 at 08:15 PM.

So you're saying because i asked a question on the forums, instead of taking the time to scroll through the patch notes and find the answer, i'm ignorant? v_V i guess ignorant means being lazy...
    When i called him an idiot, I was talking about him calling me a dumbass for not being able to read... You assume just because i didn't read the patch notes, means i can't read? tf kinda logic is that.

So you're saying because i asked a question on the forums, instead of taking the time to scroll through the patch notes and find the answer, i'm ignorant? v_V i guess ignorant means being lazy...
    When i called him an idiot, I was talking about him calling me a dumbass for not being able to read... You assume just because i didn't read the patch notes, means i can't read? tf kinda logic is that.
    Apparently not, because you're making all kinds of bad excuses l0l.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

>is apparently lazy to read patch notes
    >someone who actually read patch notes copy pastes information
    >calls the person an idiot and states that in such a way that makes it look like I can't read
    >not ignorant, just lazy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast