Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FA is underpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    *goes into battle with full buffs* *omg HELPPPPPP THE SHORTS ARE COMING , I REPEAT THE SHORTS ARE COMING !!!!! < HOLD ON TOOO YOURRR BUFFFFSSSSS !!!! IT"S GOING TO BE A MASSACRE !!! <ps: we know abt those pots long time! >
    shorts are coming? why would that matter, you probably farm smalls with your spartan buddies LOL
    #1badfs
    Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Doomer stop the trolling already.

okok I'll stop
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Titanium
    Hmmm farming smalls = pushing tho , otherwise who else gonna kill those smalls bruh .Those smalls are a nice juicy meal up for grabs Lol. But dang, way to change the topic when u hit dead end *round of applause* LOL *he says , "shorts are coming ? why would that matter" .. use a little of your brain yo , u can do it ! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!! even if u have lost all faith in yourself ! i mean why else would u be on forums here looking for attention everyday, every hour . Absolutely hilarious . I mean , we're all laughing at you in the end or with you if that softens the blow. *waits for your nonsensical reply for some entertainment*

Hmmm farming smalls = pushing tho , otherwise who else gonna kill those smalls bruh .Those smalls are a nice juicy meal up for grabs Lol. But dang, way to change the topic when u hit dead end *round of applause* LOL *he says , "shorts are coming ? why would that matter" .. use a little of your brain yo , u can do it ! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!! even if u have lost all faith in yourself ! i mean why else would u be on forums here looking for attention everyday, every hour . Absolutely hilarious . I mean , we're all laughing at you in the end or with you if that softens the blow. *waits for your nonsensical reply for some entertainment*
    I literally cannot translate this; someone do it for me, and I'll reply accordingly if needed.

Titanium
    he can't translate it cause he's hit dead end LOL , anyways gg rip post

lmao ppl
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

You're not very intelligent are you? It's okay you can join dawkin in that corner.

Titanium
    Those nonsensical replies , LOL

Seee you are a waste of time , 1 sec we're/u're supposedly talking about buffs and fa class. Now u're beating around the bush like usual. smh . but w/e lol

*goes into battle with full buffs* *omg HELPPPPPP THE SHORTS ARE COMING , I REPEAT THE SHORTS ARE COMING !!!!! < HOLD ON TOOO YOURRR BUFFFFSSSSS !!!! IT"S GOING TO BE A MASSACRE !!! <ps: we know abt those pots long time! >

Those nonsensical replies , LOL
    sorry, what? come again?

Titanium
    dang this guy likes to meaninglessly use quotes. so boring *yawns*

run, before people start posting pictures of kpop stars making weird facial expressions instead of written responses.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast