Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FA is underpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Says the guy who is called a dbag and then makes it official by using it in his signature.

...are you fkng joking with me right now? lmao u fkn loser xDD
    Aw look at this cute insult that makes no sense LOL
    I am a douchebag; your point is?
    You should leave sei and join Spartans before you embarrass sei even more... Oh wait.
    Step down before you embarrass yourself again.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    At first, I just want to say, if you want to discuss about your knowledge in the game, there are always people who disagree with you. You guys don't need to insult each other like that. We're all in same nation in bonus. If you think you're right, and others do not listen, just ignore them and let them do w/e they want. We're just having fun in a game, why so serious?

About EOD3 (I believe most of people here can clear aft2 kinda easily with a decent party, so I don't think I need to mention about it):
    - I always know the importance of att rate, that's why I put like 230+ DEX on my WA, and it had around 5k6+ att rate without aura/buff.
    - 1 WA, 1 FS, 1 WI, 1 FB, 1 BL must be there. I don't think anyone will disagree with me at this point. So what are the last 2 spots?

I would choose a WA for 5th spot: 2nd panic with suppression and debuff. Isn't it nice?
    Choice for last spot:
    - GL: new debuff, his resist amp synergy is damn good, and another suppression is always perferred. I really want a good GL in my pt.
    - FB: with 2 FBs, we can utilize level 3 of both share pain and chain pain, 2nd AOC is really nice, and with the change of Elemental Enchant for fire blade, FB dps is decent now. However, AOC duration is longer after update, people are stronger than before, so 2nd AOC is a waste in my opinion.
    - FS: 2nd SS, 2nd aggro + AOD, there will be less pressure on other party members. Since disarm synergy doesn't have def debuff anymore, 2nd FS is less favored than before.
    - WI: more dps, but can't compare with FA BM3. 2nd WI is a bad choice, I don't like it (in the video that you guys have, it was just because I wanted to run eod3 so much, but we didn't have enough people online at that time QQ)
    - BL: another debuff and crit dmg buff, BL with 2-claw BM2 is a beast in term of dps. 2nd BL is a decent choice for me.
    - FA: everyone needs FA's buffs, no doubt. However, if you want an optimal party, you can just get FA buff before you start, right? I never compare FA's dps with a BL, but I think BL has higher chance to win. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

So for the last spot, I would say GL>FS>BL>FB~FA>WI. If we can finish tempus in around 50-60 sec, FA is a viable choice. However, in order to achieve that goal, the FA must have really good gears, and I don't think there are many like that in our server, right?

Edit: about Blind debuff, yea it's really good for FA, but how about other party members? WA, FS, WI do not really have high evasion/def rate at all. I don't think EOD3 bosses will miss on those people, even with Blind.
    Last edited by blackpig1412; 05-09-2015 at 08:40 AM.
    IGN: xTPx
    Guild: Spartans

Lol you guys argue like hardcore religious freaks, forcing beliefs and whatnot. Cant believe you can still find stuff to fight about. You can fit the whole server in one guild guise chill out :>

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Lol you guys argue like hardcore religious freaks, forcing beliefs and whatnot. Cant believe you can still find stuff to fight about. You can fit the whole server in one guild guise chill out :>
    Lol he's a troll/bully/dbag, so yeah i like to kick him and his forum troll group around on here.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpig1412 View Post
    Edit: about Blind debuff, yea it's really good for FA, but how about other party members? WA, FS, WI do not really have high evasion/def rate at all. I don't think EOD3 bosses will miss on those people, even with Blind.
    i giggled
    Lol he's a troll/bully/dbag, so yeah i like to kick him and his forum troll group around on here.
    i laughed
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 05-09-2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: dawkinssss thinking hes relevant

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    i giggled

i laughed
    -claims som1's not relevant
    -keeps talking about them
    herp derp

-claims som1's not relevant
    -keeps talking about them
    herp derp
    -thinks theyre always the topic of my posts
    -im retarded
    Oh Wait

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    -thinks theyre always the topic of my posts
    -im retarded
    Oh Wait
    Dbag jr, ur still replying to this?

please stop begging me to give you attention
    You already get enough by scking d

Quote Originally Posted by blackpig1412 View Post
    Just want to point out that this is highly dependent on build. Both my shielder and my wizard had 6.5k+ defense rate.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast