Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FA is underpowered

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rb View Post
    for koreans is eod3 like for us aft, and do you really care about the last two spots in party in aft spam? I dont think so. And the time + consumables saved by that 77/500 stats is nothing compared to time + consumables saved thanks to second pc/shouts/aoc/suppresion etc.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rb View Post
    for koreans is eod3 like for us aft, and do you really care about the last two spots in party in aft spam? I dont think so. And the time + consumables saved by that 77/500 stats is nothing compared to time + consumables saved thanks to second pc/shouts/aoc/suppresion etc.

wait you're telling me you'd rather have a 2nd fb LOL

fking spartans mentality right here

next you're going to tell me blind is actually trash

700 atk rate from buffs lets you hit bosses MORE and get blocked LESS, well regardless your party is probably full of red osm/sig trash and you'll probably need the buffs more.

FA is viable for one spot at this rate, yet you refuse to take it because you don't understand how important attack rate/77 atk/magic atk is?

what's a typical wizard's attk rate? <5k? is that a joke? LOL

that's some nice crit rate you have there, oh nice crit damage too, shame it won't do anything if you don't crit and you get blocked instead.

another 315 hp is trash too that's nice to know.

oh wait fa bm3 doesn't have debuffs but does a sht load of more dmg than every other bm3
    ????????

next someone's going to tell me glad's 300 accuracy buff is bad
    oh and -r.amp is bad too
    YEAAA

okay guys NA's mentality isn't bad; it's terrible.

whatever I don't care how you guys run your dungeons; use more consumables it's not my problem
    Last edited by doomer123; 05-07-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

yes, having more suppression and debuffs in your party's arsenal is so much more useful than fa dps
    too bad certain videos on youtube of eod3 runs show horrible suppression timing anddddddd poorly timed synergies

omg, our party has like 3 people who can suppress and 2x ss but like omfg, eod3 is so fking expensive.
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 05-07-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    oh yeah well I say I'd rather have a 2nd warrior. ARGUE ME THAT YOU FAT NERD

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    yes, having more suppression and debuffs in your party's arsenal is so much more useful than fa dps
    too bad certain videos on youtube of eod3 runs show horrible suppression timing anddddddd poorly timed synergies

omg, our party has like 3 people who can suppress and 2x ss but like omfg, eod3 is so fking expensive.
    This looks less beneficial than my 500 ic2 solos to get 1 eog8

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    7th spot np
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Yo gregfishin you what's your ign now?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Yo gregfishin you what's your ign now?
    AtomBreaker

AtomBreaker
    troll ass nig.. I remember that ign from venus

Titanium
    Alright apparently this doomer guy has no experience dealing with high end dungs and is a complete noob since he looks at it on one simple minded angle and is just beating around the bush trying to pull logic out of his brainless skull. But thumbs up dude , if u think you're right , go at it your way, if u can that is. At the end of the day , we couldn't care less what u think. Lel , and gratz on the trolling , u seem to really try hard at it . *round of applause everyone*

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast