Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FA is underpowered

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    wait you're telling me you'd rather have a 2nd fb LOL

fking spartans mentality right here

Dude o.O 2 fb = 2 aoc = much better than having an fa in party in terms of dps. not to forget the nifty stacking of - defense from skills synergy etc etc.......

-raun

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    Alright apparently this doomer guy has no experience dealing with high end dungs and is a complete noob since he looks at it on one simple minded angle and is just beating around the bush trying to pull logic out of his brainless skull. But thumbs up dude , if u think you're right , go at it your way, if u can that is. At the end of the day , we couldn't care less what u think. Lel , and gratz on the trolling , u seem to really try hard at it . *round of applause everyone*

the irony of this post is amazing *round of applause for this mvp*

just look at faii getting like 20 blocks from tempus throughout his whole bm3+aura, that's 26s of doing nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    Alright apparently this doomer guy has no experience dealing with high end dungs and is a complete noob since he looks at it on one simple minded angle and is just beating around the bush trying to pull logic out of his brainless skull. But thumbs up dude , if u think you're right , go at it your way, if u can that is. At the end of the day , we couldn't care less what u think. Lel , and gratz on the trolling , u seem to really try hard at it . *round of applause everyone*
    I'd take my time to explain how you could've done SO much better at tempus but hey it's not my money I'm saving LOL
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

what money do you have to waste now since everyone has been abusing the hyper odd circle event and using them like nothing. specifically blood at saint's force calibur last saturday LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    what money do you have to waste now since everyone has been abusing the hyper odd circle event and using them like nothing. specifically blood at saint's force calibur last saturday LOL
    money on those pots np

Lol, just when you thought these two couldn't suck each other off anymore than they already do...
    TAAA DAAAA surprise surprise.
    Are these the only topics you two post on? when the other is trolling someone else?
    no wait... one is a troll and the other is the side kick who claims to have nothing to do with him and calls him a dbag, but jokes with him like best buds on the forums. P sure he wants the D.
    LEGIT BRO!!

yeah bro, better back off before i go for your's
    oh look i can joke around with you, guess we're best buds right? #logic

Tha D!!!!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Lol, just when you thought these two couldn't suck each other off anymore than they already do...
    TAAA DAAAA surprise surprise.
    Are these the only topics you two post on? when the other is trolling someone else?
    no wait... one is a troll and the other is the side kick who claims to have nothing to do with him and calls him a dbag, but jokes with him like best buds on the forums. P sure he wants the D.
    LEGIT BRO!!

and you're fking stupid as usual LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    and you're fking stupid as usual LOL.
    Says the guy who is called a dbag and then makes it official by using it in his signature.

...are you fkng joking with me right now? lmao u fkn loser xDD

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast