Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FA is underpowered

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    please stop begging me to give you attention
    You already get enough by scking d
    The guy who is named after a fruit pastry, is going to make claims about someone else ing d....
    P sure you're the one ing the most d around here, if not all of it.
    could you be anymore of a fruit cake?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    The guy who is named after a fruit pastry, is going to make claims about someone else ing d....
    wow that's a cute comeback, was so uncalled for
    and sorry, claims =/= facts
    but on the serious side, did he really just call me a fruit pastry? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Lol you guys argue like hardcore religious freaks, forcing beliefs and whatnot. Cant believe you can still find stuff to fight about. You can fit the whole server in one guild guise chill out :>
    At least they're committed. Game is dead, but not entirely because of these ppl. They should be more credible than those who don't play regardless of the dying state of the populace. Cabal2 might bring back the fun when released but til then let's argue with what we have.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-09-2015 at 01:18 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

You know the more you talk the more they win? All they want is your reaction

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I'd take my time to explain how you could've done SO much better at tempus but hey it's not my money I'm saving LOL
    Seee you are a waste of time , 1 sec we're/u're supposedly talking about buffs and fa class. Now u're beating around the bush like usual. smh . but w/e lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You know the more you talk the more they win? All they want is your reaction
    lol couldnt agree more best thing is to ignore =p

imho for eod3 i would go for
    WA x2
    wiz
    fb
    gl
    fs x2

sure FAs have nice dps on bm3+aos but still it will take more than 28 secs to kill tempus so teamwork wise it would be better if u had a good sync party instead of a self based class like FA.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpig1412 View Post
    At first, I just want to say, if you want to discuss about your knowledge in the game, there are always people who disagree with you. You guys don't need to insult each other like that. We're all in same nation in bonus. If you think you're right, and others do not listen, just ignore them and let them do w/e they want. We're just having fun in a game, why so serious?

About EOD3 (I believe most of people here can clear aft2 kinda easily with a decent party, so I don't think I need to mention about it):
    - I always know the importance of att rate, that's why I put like 230+ DEX on my WA, and it had around 5k6+ att rate without aura/buff.
    - 1 WA, 1 FS, 1 WI, 1 FB, 1 BL must be there. I don't think anyone will disagree with me at this point. So what are the last 2 spots?

I would choose a WA for 5th spot: 2nd panic with suppression and debuff. Isn't it nice?
    Choice for last spot:
    - GL: new debuff, his resist amp synergy is damn good, and another suppression is always perferred. I really want a good GL in my pt.
    - FB: with 2 FBs, we can utilize level 3 of both share pain and chain pain, 2nd AOC is really nice, and with the change of Elemental Enchant for fire blade, FB dps is decent now. However, AOC duration is longer after update, people are stronger than before, so 2nd AOC is a waste in my opinion.
    - FS: 2nd SS, 2nd aggro + AOD, there will be less pressure on other party members. Since disarm synergy doesn't have def debuff anymore, 2nd FS is less favored than before.
    - WI: more dps, but can't compare with FA BM3. 2nd WI is a bad choice, I don't like it (in the video that you guys have, it was just because I wanted to run eod3 so much, but we didn't have enough people online at that time QQ)
    - BL: another debuff and crit dmg buff, BL with 2-claw BM2 is a beast in term of dps. 2nd BL is a decent choice for me.
    - FA: everyone needs FA's buffs, no doubt. However, if you want an optimal party, you can just get FA buff before you start, right? I never compare FA's dps with a BL, but I think BL has higher chance to win. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

So for the last spot, I would say GL>FS>BL>FB~FA>WI. If we can finish tempus in around 50-60 sec, FA is a viable choice. However, in order to achieve that goal, the FA must have really good gears, and I don't think there are many like that in our server, right?

Edit: about Blind debuff, yea it's really good for FA, but how about other party members? WA, FS, WI do not really have high evasion/def rate at all. I don't think EOD3 bosses will miss on those people, even with Blind.
    Sure we might in the same nation during bonus, but there's a difference between what your guild does vs trying to win... guess what it is?
    Okay let's move on to something relevant.

EOD3 bosses (and typically everywhere else) Have high accuracy, decent evasion, decent attack rate, high def rate.

So how do you hit bosses? obviously having accuracy and attack rate.
    Attack rate and defense rate = block
    accuracy and evasion = miss

What happens when you miss/block?
    You obviously do 0 damage.
    Your stats are useless during that attack, WHICH means, your crit rate failed to crit which makes your cdi useless (cdi is a funny stat being overly dependent on one stat, but that's another topic), your amp is useless, your pen is useless, your base is useless, multipliers are worthless, etc.

Accuracy isn't as big of an issue as attack rate since you will block more than missing, but increasing accuracy comes in very little ways (you should have rune anyways) 1) extreme upgrading weapons and bike past 2 (from enso's post: extreme upgrading wins the game) 2) merit 3)belt 4) any other way other than gl buff that I can't think of atm

Attack rate is so important to dealing damage because it you know allows you to actually hit the boss. Seireitei wants concentration pot lv4 for a reason.

well as you can see we all agree 1 WA, 1 FS, 1 WI, 1 FB, 1 BL must be there, well it isn't a must but hugely preferred.

SO ABOUT THAT SPOT #6 I would highly suggest FA for the reasons mentioned below:
    1)increase the party dps with buffs. having 77 BASE EXTRA and 700 attack rate is HUGE, what will I do if I get blocked omg?!?!
    2)op bm3 (no explanation needed here)
    3) quick move. OKAY guys don't get me started on quick move, and about how dumb it is(intuition still number 1 broke) but being able to MISS a spike from tempus and avoid silence/suppression and deal dmg???? yea this move is trash I lied /s
    4)MORE constant dps. with the typical debuff argument and stuff blah blah blah(support arguments are invalid because fa provides buffs), FA has the highest attack rate in game and can EASILY get over 8.5k, also highest accuracy too I believe(not counting fb in lightning ee but why would you do that in pve). basically the point of this is that fa will hit the boss more consistently than any other class, period. that second aoc? pc? doesn't matter if you get blocked like 5x to fa's 1x now does it

anyways I think that's what I have to say about spot #6 for now

for 7 I really don't care who you bring it's not even my party (hell I don't care who you bring in general)

blind is still useful as it still gives that chance of missing/blocking. if you're not going to use blind why bother using guard break?
    FS has high defense rate, wiz can get decent defense rate soo....

yea they might not miss but they sure as will block.

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Lol you guys argue like hardcore religious freaks, forcing beliefs and whatnot. Cant believe you can still find stuff to fight about. You can fit the whole server in one guild guise chill out :>
    and you're a typical retard that contributes nothing to forums ever, you might as well be dawkin

Lol he's a troll/bully/dbag, so yeah i like to kick him and his forum troll group around on here.

hahahaha
    oh wait you're serious, let me laugh harder
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by doomer123; 05-11-2015 at 10:58 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

GL #1 class for eod3 easily, whats the point in suppressing if you cant even hit the last 3 bosses. Cannot believe i took 20 minutes guessing my forum pw so i could write something on this cancerous thread, grats on making me waste my time

Titanium
    *goes into battle with full buffs* *omg HELPPPPPP THE SHORTS ARE COMING , I REPEAT THE SHORTS ARE COMING !!!!! < HOLD ON TOOO YOURRR BUFFFFSSSSS !!!! IT"S GOING TO BE A MASSACRE !!! <ps: we know abt those pots long time! >

Shadow Titanium
    Doomer stop the trolling already.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast