Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NA cabal grinding is harder than Korean cabal

Hybrid View

Shadow Titanium

NA cabal grinding is harder than Korean cabal

Level grinding is not suppose to be this hard. In Korea, their gear are way stronger than us, every single player over there can solo a EA lvl 4-5 while in NA there are still people that cant solo EA lvl 0. This is ridiculous that grinding in NA is harder than Korea.
    Korean player 's damage output is 1.5 of ours, => grinding 50% faster than us. (this 50% is not 50% exp addition, if you have 300% exp addition, this 50% mean 200% exp addition). So if the time it took a Korean to get 200 is 10 days, NA need 15 days (did not even factor in defense).

My point is we need 100% exp bonus event or more for a month or something.

i'd honestly wait for an eca v2. the same thing could have been said years ago when 170/180/190 were the level caps.
    it's not like level 200 will give you that much of an upper hand anyways

Shadow Titanium
    Stronger=dungeon easier + faster = better than people in war o.o
    200 > 191 alot !

the stat gains from 191 to 200 are insignificant so there's really no such thing as easier & faster dungeons. dungeon times are crit dependent or rng half the times anyways.
    yes cause 9 lvls more clearly gives you a major upper hand in war
    and just a fyi, there are in fact people in this game that outgear most korean players so i wouldn't use the gear excuse

Shadow Titanium
    with rank up 200, u get a bunch of base damage in bm and aura + skill a,b,syn skill increase in add damage and special effect + a little stats when you rank up + 45 stats + 12 buffs skill + 9 lvl higher, there are penalty fighting higher lvl people.
    All add up is a lot.
    There are like 10 people in NA that has stronger gear than Korean players, btw I was talking about NA as a whole why are u bringing the minority out?
    Stats of normal Korean Wi 2700 Atk, 75 amp, 270 pen, 60 rate, 220 cd. How many wi in NA has that?
    Last edited by providen1990; 05-10-2015 at 12:55 AM.

yeah, but why compare ourselves to cabalkr? they don't play with us or anything :x

we will all get to 200 sooner or later, it hasnt even been a month since the lvl 200 update came out imo.

Shadow Titanium
    you should compare NA with VN server
    they're 1 year old server, and now got a ton of lv 200 and lot of players there are stronger than you guys

Shadow Titanium
    I compare with Korean because we share the same game content. The average gear of Korean is 10 and they play a level 10 content while the average gear of NA is 5 and we still play that level 10 content. Game is not all about pvp, pve is a big factor and cabal NA is unbalance between gear vs game content.
    I am saying this because it is ridiculous to make NA grind harder than Korean. So I asked for boost in exp
    IDK about vietnam server, what the deal there? do they have the same content as us? what kind of stuff they sell in itemshop?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    I compare with Korean because we share the same game content. The average gear of Korean is 10 and they play a level 10 content while the average gear of NA is 5 and we still play that level 10 content. Game is not all about pvp, pve is a big factor and cabal NA is unbalance between gear vs game content.
    I am saying this because it is ridiculous to make NA grind harder than Korean. So I asked for boost in exp
    IDK about vietnam server, what the deal there? do they have the same content as us? what kind of stuff they sell in itemshop?
    VN server have exactly the same content as NA server
    FYI, the last section, event cash shop item of ingame cash shop N button is exactly taking from current event running in VN server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast