Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How to win war 101

Theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war.i feel bad u didnt get the sarcasm.imo since sei mostly quit, proc nation was dead for a long time;back when we were caps we could manipulate war and wasnt fair for proc side so now there r even win and loses from both sides. But i guess now that experia came back to proc its gonna be harder to win if faii and expe war together on proc side. But other than that its lot better now,im not saying procs dont lose cu we do,caps were used to winning 24/7 now if u guys are truly anle to carry a whole nation like we used to do then u can come up with a way of winning again.
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war.i feel bad u didnt get the sarcasm.imo since sei mostly quit, proc nation was dead for a long time;back when we were caps we could manipulate war and wasnt fair for proc side so now there r even win and loses from both sides. But i guess now that experia came back to proc its gonna be harder to win if faii and expe war together on proc side. But other than that its lot better now,im not saying procs dont lose cu we do,caps were used to winning 24/7 now if u guys are truly anle to carry a whole nation like we used to do then u can come up with a way of winning again.
    Please don't get full of yourself dude no one guild can carry a nation Spartans never carried it was both of us you guys relied on us as much as we relied on you guys, not even sei carried proc completely.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    imo "theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war" sounds like what Collateral Damage said when they came to Proc because people hurt their feelings. So cliché. Sei is still here so just because you don't want to admit to riding our dccck doesn't mean we quit lol.

BTW we are recruiting. Come check us out channel 12.

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    imo "theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war" sounds like what Collateral Damage said when they came to Proc because people hurt their feelings. So cliché. Sei is still here so just because you don't want to admit to riding our dccck doesn't mean we quit lol.

BTW we are recruiting. Come check us out channel 12.
    As bad as it sounds cap nation was 80%spartans and then u have ascension and 10m.like enso says 10m is far from being strong and ascension has good ppl but not reliable.do u mind explqining why u say we riding sei's dccck? And please i hope ur answer is not "cuz yall proc now" try to be smarter than that and dont make a fool of urself.i honestlt want sei to come back i have spoke about the same thing with toma,dawk and mafia/dk.its good u guys r recruiting so dont try to make some bs out of this kid.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Please don't get full of yourself dude no one guild can carry a nation Spartans never carried it was both of us you guys relied on us as much as we relied on you guys, not even sei carried proc completely.
    Lol how many times did we win bonus with no1 from 10m showing up including u being afk or sleeping?how many times did we say in shouts if mafia,romp,burning and so on where in war and then talking about "sht its gonna be a hard war or we gonna lose" 1 guild does carry a whole nation if theres enough strong ppl.just cuz 10m cant doesnt mean others cant.
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    #capellapr1de

Wow, I can't believe this has gone on for this long. Let me make a few points then you can continue the flame war.

War has, and always been a battle that depends heavily on the strongest players. Most weak/lower level players either run with the pack since there is protection in numbers, or avoid conflict whenever possible and stay away from main skirmishes. Now, if you have a group of well balanced strong players in one guild, then lets assume that they are communicating in some sort of VOIP and are able to coordinate attacks and defensive positions. This makes war more organized and also gives the impression that they are carrying war. I can tell you from being Bringer for most of 2014, no one listens to bringer shouts so this is probably the worst way to communicate. Not 1 guild can carry a war, but yes a strong guild can tip the balance in their favor, as long as all the other players in that nation are doing their job.

As far as Caps being geared. I too can think of maybe 2-3 players cap side that when I see in war, I check my BM status and HP to make sure I can go toe to toe. Seyrisa is by far the most tanky player (other than FS in AOD) but has little dmg output to make a difference when it comes to big pushes. He plays his role well, as I usually see him defending. Cant think of any Cap WA that does major dmg, their just annoying with knock down. Faii is pretty decent geared from what I can tell by his dmg, but in my opinion, spends too much time defending. Your not at the level yet where you should consider your self a tank. You are better utilized in pushes. Temporal is a ok WI on Cap side, but don't get your ego inflated, your dmg is still lacking and you take dmg like a p0rnstar takes the money shot to the face. You rely on odds way too much btw. Your FA's are uselsss, other than following Seyrisa around to unroot so he doesn't die. (Good tactic btw, but a waste of the DPS they can provide if they were pushing.) FS and Bl, cant even think of any names. Generation doesn't play enough to be a factor.

Im not gonna name Proc players that are OP since I will be accused of playing favorites, but lets just say that proc power does outnumber cap side by a big advantage. (If we can just get Proc WA to stop farming for Bringer and actually learn their role in war.)

So, since Spartans have decided to go proc, cap side has little of any power to talk of. But to say that Spartans carries war, is a laugh. They have some pretty damn strong peeps, but no guild will determine the outcome of every war. Those days are long gone when only a few players were so OP that they can destroy the opposing nation at a whim. This was not a dig at Spartans, not in the least. But no guild can carry a nation, nor will they ever.

You can carry on now ! ! ! !

Oh and doomer, flame if you must, but deny the truth you cant.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Wow, I can't believe this has gone on for this long. Let me make a few points then you can continue the flame war.

War has, and always been a battle that depends heavily on the strongest players. Most weak/lower level players either run with the pack since there is protection in numbers, or avoid conflict whenever possible and stay away from main skirmishes. Now, if you have a group of well balanced strong players in one guild, then lets assume that they are communicating in some sort of VOIP and are able to coordinate attacks and defensive positions. This makes war more organized and also gives the impression that they are carrying war. I can tell you from being Bringer for most of 2014, no one listens to bringer shouts so this is probably the worst way to communicate. Not 1 guild can carry a war, but yes a strong guild can tip the balance in their favor, as long as all the other players in that nation are doing their job.

As far as Caps being geared. I too can think of maybe 2-3 players cap side that when I see in war, I check my BM status and HP to make sure I can go toe to toe. Seyrisa is by far the most tanky player (other than FS in AOD) but has little dmg output to make a difference when it comes to big pushes. He plays his role well, as I usually see him defending. Cant think of any Cap WA that does major dmg, their just annoying with knock down. Faii is pretty decent geared from what I can tell by his dmg, but in my opinion, spends too much time defending. Your not at the level yet where you should consider your self a tank. You are better utilized in pushes. Temporal is a ok WI on Cap side, but don't get your ego inflated, your dmg is still lacking and you take dmg like a p0rnstar takes the money shot to the face. You rely on odds way too much btw. Your FA's are uselsss, other than following Seyrisa around to unroot so he doesn't die. (Good tactic btw, but a waste of the DPS they can provide if they were pushing.) FS and Bl, cant even think of any names. Generation doesn't play enough to be a factor.

Im not gonna name Proc players that are OP since I will be accused of playing favorites, but lets just say that proc power does outnumber cap side by a big advantage. (If we can just get Proc WA to stop farming for Bringer and actually learn their role in war.)

So, since Spartans have decided to go proc, cap side has little of any power to talk of. But to say that Spartans carries war, is a laugh. They have some pretty damn strong peeps, but no guild will determine the outcome of every war. Those days are long gone when only a few players were so OP that they can destroy the opposing nation at a whim. This was not a dig at Spartans, not in the least. But no guild can carry a nation, nor will they ever.

Pretty much agree with most of this.

Unfortunately, very few people actually care about winning. It is quite a benefit to Proc that they have someone with the PvE damage of Mafia pushing for a win.

At least wars are larger now on average, which makes them more interesting if nothing else.

---

Once again, it's probably good to reiterate: Doomer does not represent 10mWasted on forums. There is in fact a forum account named 10mWasted. If anything posted on forums can be attributed to 10mWasted the guild, it is from that account. This seems like such a simple thing to need an explanation, but I guess that's that.

And to nip this particular argument in the bud: I said I noticed a trend in wars that had a significant 10m presence. I never claimed (nor do I believe) that 10mWasted carries war, that is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post

im not gonna flame u cuz ur right that's what i've been saying(to an extent)? LOL
    there's like 2 things I'll disagree on 1) Seyrisa's fb does do dmg 2) Depending on who is playing faii they're either somewhat useful or completely useless
    using 2 odds per war is hard yea it s.ucks(on average)
    anyways duh, where did i say i was good like ever =(

also rafa you're making yourself look like a fking tard, not that you regularly don't.

Caps being more geared than procs is probably the most incorrect sht I've heard on these forums.
    Last edited by doomer123; 06-01-2015 at 01:06 AM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    some people make such a small problem a big problem. It's not even that serious...small problem = CAP LOSING WAR!!!Stop farming small that how cap view losing a war.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast