Thread: How to win war 101

Coke pls
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    hi kouin
    Umm hi
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    If only 10m was strong enough to gvg us.all they are good for is talking and trying to get attention on forums since they cant do $h1t in game.u can call them to ch 20 and they will pretend to be busy or afk LOL. If u want my opinion just ignore and everything will be alright
    u should rename fierys fa to MrTrash cuz that's what u r
    Sup
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Titanium
    dang didn't know these ppl from 10m can stoop so low . With that said, makes no sense bothering with u all again, i did enjoy the troll war while it lasted for me that is. peace out.
    Last edited by Vikz; 05-29-2015 at 08:53 PM.

If only 10m was strong enough to gvg us.all they are good for is talking and trying to get attention on forums since they cant do $h1t in game.u can call them to ch 20 and they will pretend to be busy or afk LOL. If u want my opinion just ignore and everything will be alright
    People barley even pk each other let alone GvG....

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    you keep thinking that piece of trash =)

it's all in war buddy

yawn, sorry you're wrong that's that.

p sure if you've been keeping up the main point of this is how useless spartans is in war

ya well if you didn't inherent a fa your gl would be complete trash so there's that, not like your fa isn't built like trash though so it's ok

wow I don't go on this sht and there's only boring replies

git gud spartans
    Inherited? That's what we are going to call it?
    Okay, *Carry on*
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 05-29-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    People barley even pk each other let alone GvG....

Inherited? That's what we are going to call it?
    Okay, *Carry on*
    well, I can't be you know that mean

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    dang didn't know these ppl from 10m can stoop so low . With that said, makes no sense bothering with u all again, i did enjoy the troll war while it lasted for me that is. peace out.
    troll war? this was a one side verbal annihilation.

You should stop associating an entire guild with the one person you have drama with. Just because i hate faii and think hes a piece of trash small farmer doesn't mean i take it out on your entire guild, and btw i don't appreciate you removing me from your buddy list that hurt my feelings a lot ='(

Quote Originally Posted by xYxPlasmaxYx View Post
    You should stop associating an entire guild with the one person you have drama with. Just because i hate faii and think hes a piece of trash small farmer doesn't mean i take it out on your entire guild, and btw i don't appreciate you removing me from your buddy list that hurt my feelings a lot ='(
    i used to be in 10mil and lotta good people in that guild, but doomer sure gives you all a crap name.

so bad most of us elected to change nation and make sure caps dont get anymore bonuses. maybe put a shorter leash on the barking dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    i used to be in 10mil and lotta good people in that guild, but doomer sure gives you all a crap name.

so bad most of us elected to change nation and make sure caps dont get anymore bonuses. maybe put a shorter leash on the barking dog.
    A whole guild got butthurt over the truth of what happens, and I decide to speak what's the truth? Lolok, might as well be like north Korea in live in a country of censorship l0l. You sound like a spoiled child that needs more pampering; cry somewhere else.

Not like we were going to win with your pos guild small farming all war regardless.

Shame I have to clear 55 medals on my proc because being on the same nation as you f.aggots is cancerous, I might as well get autism.
    Mandatory P.S.: your alz to gear ratio is a joke
    Last edited by doomer123; 05-30-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post

Pretty much how dawkinz makes me feel about sei.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Pretty much how dawkinz makes me feel about sei.
    can you guise like get a room already

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast