Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: How to win war 101

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    well seems like i got trolled well played sir.
    I was waiting forever =(

Lol this is what happens when est penalizes pking boring forum flame wars all the time. This would be much more entertaining in a pk channel and RiP to the guy too scared to say his ign.
    i got tired of calling all caps to ch 20 yesterday and nobody came,this is what cabal is right now, a bunch of ppl who only talk big but cant do $h1t.dont get me wrong its pretty entertaining and keeps things fun but it doesnt go further than that :/
    Living life, peace out!

take it to nation war

Lmfao I like

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    doomer so salty allday everday ahahahaha
    you keep thinking that piece of trash =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    nobody calls eachother out for matches anymore huh? just talk through forums =(
    it's all in war buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Yawn i am in that aft2 party the only reason cherry is in that party is cus i am already in there.... and ur view point aint worth following we been there and done that and seen what and which stuff are better u guys are recently finding out expired tricks and applying them and thinking its great keep at it some day u guys will get better and look back and hopefully realize how stupid u used to be. In case u guys dont then thats ok we have no problem with u guys being somewhere in the bottom tc.
    yawn, sorry you're wrong that's that.

Lol this is what happens when est penalizes pking boring forum flame wars all the time. This would be much more entertaining in a pk channel and RiP to the guy too scared to say his ign.
    p sure if you've been keeping up the main point of this is how useless spartans is in war

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    i got tired of calling all caps to ch 20 yesterday and nobody came,this is what cabal is right now, a bunch of ppl who only talk big but cant do $h1t.dont get me wrong its pretty entertaining and keeps things fun but it doesnt go further than that :/
    ya well if you didn't inherent a fa your gl would be complete trash so there's that, not like your fa isn't built like trash though so it's ok

wow I don't go on this sht and there's only boring replies

git gud spartans
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

hi kouin

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    this doomer kid always quick to try and degrade others to make himself feel better *laughs at him with every1 else* lol so salty so hateful and so clingy , Idk how Callie survives around you. Haha
    u
    mad
    jelly
    kid

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    u
    mad
    jelly
    kid
    nope

Forcium
    ayy lmao

Shadow Titanium
    Holly crap lol....

Why is every thread a flame fest between 10m and spartans lol. Get a guild vs guild going already... or at least a freestyle pvp. We have literally months and months of non stop flaming from both sides and still surprised no one has called each other out. There should be a thread or a section in this forum specifically for sour people like you all so threads like these stay on topic and are actually productive.

Give it a rest already guys... It's no wonder these forums are dead hahahaha! All threads that are suppose to be a question or an productive argument turns into "I farm harder in war than you do" HAHAHAHA!!! When Cabal changes from farming META to what it was actually meant to to be "NATION WAR" then you guys can talk all you want but till then, honestly... most of you should just keep your mouths shut.

Either fight each other in-game or stay on topic cause quite frankly... this got old. or C. keep arguing about pointless stuff that are only an opinion.

Side note: Pretty sure most of you are over 25 lol. That is pretty sad...

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast