Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 175

Thread: How to win war 101

  1. #11
    Doomer meta af since the beginning of time
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

  2. #12
    Titanium
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    87
    Yea FS atleast needs forcium or archri clothes or they'll just get wrecked regardless of their dps output O_O lol

  3. #13
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    Yea FS atleast needs forcium or archri clothes or they'll just get wrecked regardless of their dps output O_O lol
    can't tell if troll or serious

  4. #14
    Osmium jamnotjelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    check under the bed
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    Yea FS atleast needs forcium or archri clothes or they'll just get wrecked regardless of their dps output O_O lol
    I thought fs was unkillable as long as they have a forcium crystal to increase their crit rate and defense, as it is their passive buff.?..?

    FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

  5. #15
    Titanium
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    87
    dang , can't tell if i'm troll or serious either O_O !!!

  6. #16
    Titanium
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    I thought fs was unkillable as long as they have a forcium crystal to increase their crit rate and defense, as it is their passive buff.?..?
    o.O not sure what to say here

  7. #17
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    243
    :/ tsk man if u nub caps paid more attention to smalls u guys wouldn't have gotten wrecked yesterday in bonus man honestly start learning what ur preaching seeshhhhhhh..


    I saw ur pro defence lol ur pro fb's were spamming lightning blade around mid guard to procs during bonus # of casualties None LOL see totally should have used fire blade tsk tsk get with the times ....

  8. #18
    Shadow Titanium Delayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    LOLKAY
    Posts
    214
    I'm from offensive, and I find that ImmortalSouls.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

    Farewell,

  9. #19

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    :/ tsk man if u nub caps paid more attention to smalls u guys wouldn't have gotten wrecked yesterday in bonus man honestly start learning what ur preaching seeshhhhhhh..


    I saw ur pro defence lol ur pro fb's were spamming lightning blade around mid guard to procs during bonus # of casualties None LOL see totally should have used fire blade tsk tsk get with the times ....
    I seriously doubt you could even kill enso 1v1
    bonus war too stronk cuz work hrs too stronk

    my 7/100 sig gear is the most boss gear alive
    Last edited by doomer123; 05-24-2015 at 04:19 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •