Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
Wow, I can't believe this has gone on for this long. Let me make a few points then you can continue the flame war.

War has, and always been a battle that depends heavily on the strongest players. Most weak/lower level players either run with the pack since there is protection in numbers, or avoid conflict whenever possible and stay away from main skirmishes. Now, if you have a group of well balanced strong players in one guild, then lets assume that they are communicating in some sort of VOIP and are able to coordinate attacks and defensive positions. This makes war more organized and also gives the impression that they are carrying war. I can tell you from being Bringer for most of 2014, no one listens to bringer shouts so this is probably the worst way to communicate. Not 1 guild can carry a war, but yes a strong guild can tip the balance in their favor, as long as all the other players in that nation are doing their job.

As far as Caps being geared. I too can think of maybe 2-3 players cap side that when I see in war, I check my BM status and HP to make sure I can go toe to toe. Seyrisa is by far the most tanky player (other than FS in AOD) but has little dmg output to make a difference when it comes to big pushes. He plays his role well, as I usually see him defending. Cant think of any Cap WA that does major dmg, their just annoying with knock down. Faii is pretty decent geared from what I can tell by his dmg, but in my opinion, spends too much time defending. Your not at the level yet where you should consider your self a tank. You are better utilized in pushes. Temporal is a ok WI on Cap side, but don't get your ego inflated, your dmg is still lacking and you take dmg like a p0rnstar takes the money shot to the face. You rely on odds way too much btw. Your FA's are uselsss, other than following Seyrisa around to unroot so he doesn't die. (Good tactic btw, but a waste of the DPS they can provide if they were pushing.) FS and Bl, cant even think of any names. Generation doesn't play enough to be a factor.

Im not gonna name Proc players that are OP since I will be accused of playing favorites, but lets just say that proc power does outnumber cap side by a big advantage. (If we can just get Proc WA to stop farming for Bringer and actually learn their role in war.)

So, since Spartans have decided to go proc, cap side has little of any power to talk of. But to say that Spartans carries war, is a laugh. They have some pretty damn strong peeps, but no guild will determine the outcome of every war. Those days are long gone when only a few players were so OP that they can destroy the opposing nation at a whim. This was not a dig at Spartans, not in the least. But no guild can carry a nation, nor will they ever.

You can carry on now ! ! ! !

Oh and doomer, flame if you must, but deny the truth you cant.
thanks for the compliments, I won't ever be a tank nor do I desire to be one with my build, I try to take as much hits as I can, simple as that. About war, cap is a dead nation now so theres not much to say. I'll try to be an obstacle in proc's way of calling in 15 mins due to cap's lack of manpower right now. Have a nice day
~Faii