Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: How to win war 101

Threaded View

How to win war 101

1) Make sure you stack them smalls for Spartans, if they ever chase you run by smalls because they'll target smalls over you no probs.

2) Don't forget about using your blue bike in the middle of an open area to run away, because that sht is MLG status 10/10.

3) Make sure your op warrior using resist rate because that's how you play the game.

4) Using grade sig and below weapons is the key to winning war, because blocks don't matter at all as long as you can crit hard(if you crit coughcough)

5) Defensive merit trees are utterly trash compared to offensive trees, who needs IGNORE penetration/dmg reduct and EVASION/def rate when you can HIT hard.

6) +15 weapons are obviously not required to popular belief(especially if it's not Forcium+).

7) If you're not taking over 3m damage from small farming you're doing it wrong.

8) Only comboing to 11 is necessary because comboing past 11 is hard.

9) FB is too god damn overpowered just like my homie tonberry says, they're so strong omg, and warrior is so trash

10) On that note, FA is trash too.

11) Base ATTACK and MAGIC ATTACK don't matter at all; enso lies!

12) Alternatively, getting more and more people on smalls will increase your overall chance of winning and obviously apply a 20% bonus to your guild score.

13) Accuracy/evasion and attack rate/defense rate is also trash because why would that matter when you can hit HARD.

14) Med and Large bases are obviously not important compared to smalls.

15) Also ALL force shielders should build offense because offense>defense especially on a defensive class.

16) ALSO Fire Blade EE obviously still heals your hp.

I hope all you sweet people playing cabal enjoyed this how to win war 101, I will provide more tips if needed =)

Nothing to do with war but
    17) ImmortalSouls is full of dumbasses like tf? and iProud is a terrorist, you have been warned.
    Last edited by doomer123; 05-21-2015 at 01:23 AM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(