Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How to win war 101

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    i like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think. Also I think he was stating that you're the dumbasses for not understanding enso's post. So i guess you just prove him correct again about how you guys are dumbasses by not understanding once again. LOL

Doomer sure cares :> else he would have stf.u ages ago. True he saved the proc nation at the expense of the cap nation
    Last edited by Raunak; 05-24-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    I like how you edited your post to not sound so much like a dumbass. Good job. I like how you think people care about record because you do when no one mention record except for you.
    eh man i was gonna edit it anyways i edited it like 10 sec after i posted the 1st cant be helped if u nolife scan this thread lol. Sigh its ok, point is its a easier life without fa than with one. Now u can keep arguing but when u actually run the dungeons u will realize. Try runnin without any fa for a change ? and see the difference instead of arguing and being stuck on a buncha korean fa's with terragrace gears soloing 2 bosses at the same time. This is na server, no fa can do that here lol. Actually now i see why the ton told us to like ignore u guys u dont wanna learn and thats fine have fun while spartans keep getting more leth and tempus rings while u nubs finish up ur vitals and alz np . Proof is that we get a ring almost every week without spending almost any vitals .

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Doomer sure cares :> else he would have ages ago. True he saved the proc nation at the expense of the cap nation
    I like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think. I heard the only expense that was spent was the alz used to change nation. Cap won war last week. Proc won war this week.

Shadow Titanium
    eh man i was gonna edit it anyways i edited it like 10 sec after i posted the 1st cant be helped if u nolife scan this thread lol. Sigh its ok, point is its a easier life without fa than with one. Now u can keep arguing but when u actually run the dungeons u will realize. Try runnin without any fa for a change ? and see the difference instead of arguing and being stuck on a buncha korean fa's with terragrace gears soloing 2 bosses at the same time. This is na server, no fa can do that here lol. Actually now i see why the ton told us to like ignore u guys u dont wanna learn and thats fine have fun while spartans keep getting more leth and tempus rings while u nubs finish up ur vitals and alz np . Proof is that we get a ring almost every week without spending almost any vitals .
    I like how you think it requires vitals to run end game dungeons. I also like how you think because no one else show off the rings they've gotten that Spartan is the only one who has them.

Shadow Titanium
    I like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think. I heard the only expense that was spent was the alz used to change nation. Cap won war last week. Proc won war this week.
    I like how u think about what i think which is the fact that doomer cares.

Shadow Titanium
    I like how you think it requires vitals to run end game dungeons. I also like how you think because no one else show off the rings they've gotten that Spartan is the only one who has them.
    Oh right u guys never do eod3 np do that once! u are bound to use vitals....

Shadow Titanium
    I like how u think about what i think which is the fact that doomer cares.
    I like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think.
    Cool thanks for thinking about me.

Shadow Titanium
    Oh right u guys never do eod3 np do that once! u are bound to use vitals....
    Well according to Seiretei's rules I cannot yet. But if you want to see my guild do eod3 you can go watch one of their videos. Also i actually think my guild did eod3 before Spartan so....Thanks.
    Last edited by awakening; 05-24-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Well according to Seiretei's rules I cannot yet. But if you want to see my guild do eod3 you can go watch one of their videos. Also i actually think my guild did eod3 before Spartan so....Thanks.
    Haha so ur one of the benched guys np one day u will run eod3 and hopefully will know what u need to do in there. And its cool we have 3 tempus rings already more to come soon. OH AND on that note about fa's plz stop teaching us about different classes 3 of our fa's have awakened leth already DPHeartz Bhoo and MrPeter so .........

Shadow Titanium
    Haha so ur one of the benched guys np one day u will run eod3 and hopefully will know what u need to do in there. And its cool we have 3 tempus rings already more to come soon. OH AND on that note about fa's plz stop teaching us about different classes 3 of our fa's have awakened leth already DPHeartz Bhoo and MrPeter so .........
    I like how you think I was teaching you stuff. But if you need to learn more about FA stuff you can go read Mia's FA guide. Now that is someone trying to teach people stuff. I'm just saying random crap to piss people off. Thank you.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast