Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: How to win war 101

Raun is delusional which doesn't seem to surprise me. Let me get this straight they decide to take cherry instead of your trash fb and you come talking sht to me on forums? Let's not forget the time you argued 2 FB in party and the two AoC. I don't even have to make you look stupid because you already did. Now you can live in your own fantasy world believing I give a damn flying fu.ck about time. Posting useful information is literally irrelevant because 1) you guys are to fu.cking dumb to look at my viewpoint 2) it's not my alz being wasted. 3) it would show that I cared a bit about your shtty guild (unless its to make you look like kids with down syndrome, which you guys do yourself so that's not a problem)

I love how Spartans went proc after all this forum sht started and try to do stuff which is hilarious(though not completely because small guard aggro is fs provocation strong), when your cap team is still highly irrelevant. Did I make you guys go proc? That's pretty cool if I did, dang.

Lemme know when I care. Also, keep posting cute responses; I am thoroughly entertained. Of course whatever is going to be replied to this is obviously going to be dumb af and do my job of making yourself look stupid for me.

Side note: someone buy me a 390x when it comes out thanks.
    Last edited by doomer123; 05-25-2015 at 02:57 AM. Reason: late night spelling
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Titanium
    doomer so salty allday everday ahahahaha

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Raun is delusional which doesn't seem to surprise me. Let me get this straight they decide to take cherry instead of your trash fb and you come talking sht to me on forums? Let's not forget the time you argued 2 FB in party and the two AoC. I don't even have to make you look stupid because you already did. Now you can live in your own fantasy world believing I give a damn flying fu.ck about time. Posting useful information is literally irrelevant because 1) you guys are to fu.cking dumb to look at my viewpoint 2) it's not my alz being wasted. 3) it would show that I cared a bit about your shtty guild (unless its to make you look like kids with down syndrome, which you guys do yourself so that's not a problem)

I love how Spartans went proc after all this forum sht started and try to do stuff which is hilarious(though not completely because small guard aggro is fs provocation strong), when your cap team is still highly irrelevant. Did I make you guys go proc? That's pretty cool if I did, dang.

Lemme know when I care. Also, keep posting cute responses; I am thoroughly entertained. Of course whatever is going to be replied to this is obviously going to be dumb af and do my job of making yourself look stupid for me.

Side note: someone buy me a 390x when it comes out thanks.

Yawn i am in that aft2 party the only reason cherry is in that party is cus i am already in there.... and ur view point aint worth following we been there and done that and seen what and which stuff are better u guys are recently finding out expired tricks and applying them and thinking its great keep at it some day u guys will get better and look back and hopefully realize how stupid u used to be. In case u guys dont then thats ok we have no problem with u guys being somewhere in the bottom tc.
    Last edited by Raunak; 05-25-2015 at 05:39 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    I like how you think I was teaching you stuff. But if you need to learn more about FA stuff you can go read Mia's FA guide. Now that is someone trying to teach people stuff. I'm just saying random crap to piss people off. Thank you.
    Yo btw whats ur ign?

nobody calls eachother out for matches anymore huh? just talk through forums =(

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Yo btw whats ur ign?
    I like how you think I would answer what you ask but if you're really interested you can ask Mia who I am or you can have Ton investigate. I heard he was really good at finding out obvious people.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Yawn i am in that aft2 party the only reason cherry is in that party is cus i am already in there.... and ur view point aint worth following we been there and done that and seen what and which stuff are better u guys are recently finding out expired tricks and applying them and thinking its great keep at it some day u guys will get better and look back and hopefully realize how stupid u used to be. In case u guys dont then thats ok we have no problem with u guys being somewhere in the bottom tc.
    I like how you think their view point wasn't worth following but you did exactly what they said.

Lol this is what happens when est penalizes pking boring forum flame wars all the time. This would be much more entertaining in a pk channel and RiP to the guy too scared to say his ign.

<DivineGuardians>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    Lol this is what happens when est penalizes pking boring forum flame wars all the time. This would be much more entertaining in a pk channel and RiP to the guy too scared to say his ign.
    I am really scared that Seireitei would kick me out so shhhhh no name. But I'm dancing in ch 12 right now if you want to check me out.

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    I am really scared that Seireitei would kick me out so shhhhh no name. But I'm dancing in ch 12 right now if you want to check me out.
    Lol sei would kick you for this? And that doesn't narrow it down much im in ch 20 all alone cap btw if u wanna play right now. =)

<DivineGuardians>

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast