Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: How to win war 101

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    guild wars don't have to be between big/well known guilds? you can't possibly tell me you were present at all places and at all times to see every single guild war that occurred in the past.
    are you literally taking this as guild wars that took place in 2008? p sure that was just a number used to imply that no one NOW does gvg probably because of the dwindling population.
    anyways i don't remember who it was but it was something between Revolution, Tangdynasty, H2O, or PublicEnemy. then later on it was tang vs existential which led to the angelbabe rage el oh el. desolation vs partyhard, desolation vs ruoextraxi etc.
    Thanks, you just proved my point.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Thanks, you just proved my point.
    you just managed to ignore everything other than the list. it's been 7 years, you think people actually take this game seriously enough to list all guild wars that took place? and this was only venus so.

Shadow Titanium
    you just managed to ignore everything other than the list. it's been 7 years, you think people actually take this game seriously enough to list all guild wars that took place? and this was only venus so.
    You're a vet though!! Been playing since OG and only 7 GvG that you can recall?

You recalled a hand full of GvG's. Enough excuses.

Bottom line is there weren't that many GvG's. The feature was nearly non existent. It was stand up pvp and stand up pvp. In fact GvG were just as rare as freestyle's. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change.

People will sit on forums/in-game talking trash but never backing up what they say. Thats one of the main reasons GvG's/freestyle's for the most part were avoided and still are. Deny it all that you want but the fact remains.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    You're a vet though!! Been playing since OG and only 7 GvG that you can recall?

You recalled a hand full of GvG's. Enough excuses.

Bottom line is there weren't that many GvG's. The feature was nearly non existent. It was stand up pvp and stand up pvp. In fact GvG were just as rare as freestyle's. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change.

People will sit on forums/in-game talking trash but never backing up what they say. Thats one of the main reasons GvG's/freestyle's for the most part were avoided and still are. Deny it all that you want but the fact remains.
    TIL how to read. did i not say guild wars did NOT have to be between big or well-known guilds? the ones i listed were the ones "on the top of my head;" pretty sure there were much more guild wars happening. additionally, all the ones I listed were solely from venus so i don't know what you mean by nonexistent. also, people didn't even know what the command was for gvg yet they still occured so again, what do you mean by nonexistent?
    gvg/freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily. hey i can fade to cursor easily. people who are geared can literally stand there and take free hits all they want and retaliate with x2 the damage.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    And what truth would that be?besides 10m not being able to do $h1t in war even tho most cap nation currently outgears procs,should be easy win but 10m cant deliver x.x so much knowledge but cant do anything with it besides all the pathetic good for nothing blah blah blah LOL. I thought u guys were able to carry cap nation.... wut happened? that much? Or do u want us to be 30 mins late for war and give u guys an advantage so u qq less of losing? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    Cap was always losing regardless if Spartan was on cap or proc. The only difference now is Spartan finally conceded and started riding Sei's dccck. Congratz Rafa for joining our Proc nation. We won before you and we are still winning. #truth
    Also most cap does not outgear proc. I'd say 80% of Sei is geared except for probably myself. There's Mafia Aruba Toto Pent etc. Proc also has Cherry, 1shot and whoever is in Spartan. I believe the only geared people on Cap comparable to proc is Seyrisa and Faii who is in your guild lol. #truth

Also most cap does not outgear proc. I'd say 80% of Sei is geared except for probably myself. There's Mafia Aruba Toto Pent etc. Proc also has Cherry, 1shot and whoever is in Spartan. I believe the only geared people on Cap comparable to proc is Seyrisa and Faii who is in your guild lol. #truth
    Most of sei quit or is MIA right now, so only ppl u have now is toto, cherry,aruba,pent,mafia is kinda mia too and spartans;1shot is completely degeared.caps are lot more tanky compared to procs and have more manpower.
    Living life, peace out!

Anyways war is more balanced now,sad thing is with spartans in proc side caps wont be getting bonus anytime soon lol
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Most of sei quit or is MIA right now, so only ppl u have now is toto, cherry,aruba,pent,mafia is kinda mia too and spartans;1shot is completely degeared.caps are lot more tanky compared to procs and have more manpower.
    i'm interested in seeing your list of geared caps cause you claim war is balanced now but all i see is you listing procs

Seyrisa's fb is a joke. does no damage, can't tank for sht #realtruth

guild wars don't have to be between big/well known guilds? you can't possibly tell me you were present at all places and at all times to see every single guild war that occurred in the past.
    are you literally taking this as guild wars that took place in 2008? p sure that was just a number used to imply that no one NOW does gvg probably because of the dwindling population.
    anyways i don't remember who it was but it was something between Revolution, Tangdynasty, H2O, or PublicEnemy. then later on it was tang vs existential which led to the angelbabe rage el oh el. desolation vs partyhard, desolation vs ruoextraxi etc.
    Old venus ign if you remember at all? lol

TIL how to read. did i not say guild wars did NOT have to be between big or well-known guilds? the ones i listed were the ones "on the top of my head;" pretty sure there were much more guild wars happening. additionally, all the ones I listed were solely from venus so i don't know what you mean by nonexistent. also, people didn't even know what the command was for gvg yet they still occured so again, what do you mean by nonexistent?
    gvg/freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily. hey i can fade to cursor easily. people who are geared can literally stand there and take free hits all they want and retaliate with x2 the damage.
    This is why people pvp freestyle not pk.. anyone who is worth anything will try to balance their gear too..

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast