Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How to win war 101

And what truth would that be?besides 10m not being able to do $h1t in war even tho most cap nation currently outgears procs,should be easy win but 10m cant deliver x.x so much knowledge but cant do anything with it besides all the pathetic good for nothing blah blah blah LOL. I thought u guys were able to carry cap nation.... wut happened? that much? Or do u want us to be 30 mins late for war and give u guys an advantage so u qq less of losing? LOL
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    And what truth would that be?besides 10m not being able to do $h1t in war even tho most cap nation currently outgears procs,should be easy win but 10m cant deliver x.x so much knowledge but cant do anything with it besides all the pathetic good for nothing blah blah blah LOL. I thought u guys were able to carry cap nation.... wut happened? that much? Or do u want us to be 30 mins late for war and give u guys an advantage so u qq less of losing? LOL
    good joke, made me giggle

Shadow Titanium
    Cap was always losing regardless if Spartan was on cap or proc. The only difference now is Spartan finally conceded and started riding Sei's dccck. Congratz Rafa for joining our Proc nation. We won before you and we are still winning. #truth

Shadow Titanium
    GvG already please.

This trash talk is boring.

This ain't 2008. Nobody GvG's anymore.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    You say that like people actually GvG'd in 2008.

This thread calls for a GvG.

Please... GvG already and post it on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    You say that like people actually GvG'd in 2008.

This thread calls for a GvG.

Please... GvG already and post it on youtube.
    you must be new

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    you must be new
    Give me a list of GvG that you can recall from the top of your head.

I can recall 2, EVER, MAYBE 3.. Was pretty active in those days so unless you guys were GvG'ing in premium channels every day I call BS.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Give me a list of GvG that you can recall from the top of your head.

I can recall 2, EVER, MAYBE 3.. Was pretty active in those days so unless you guys were GvG'ing in premium channels every day I call BS.
    guild wars don't have to be between big/well known guilds? you can't possibly tell me you were present at all places and at all times to see every single guild war that occurred in the past.
    are you literally taking this as guild wars that took place in 2008? p sure that was just a number used to imply that no one NOW does gvg probably because of the dwindling population.
    anyways i don't remember who it was but it was something between Revolution, Tangdynasty, H2O, or PublicEnemy. then later on it was tang vs existential which led to the angelbabe rage el oh el. desolation vs partyhard, desolation vs ruoextraxi etc.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast