Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How to win war 101

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    TIL how to read. did i not say guild wars did NOT have to be between big or well-known guilds? the ones i listed were the ones "on the top of my head;" pretty sure there were much more guild wars happening. additionally, all the ones I listed were solely from venus so i don't know what you mean by nonexistent. also, people didn't even know what the command was for gvg yet they still occured so again, what do you mean by nonexistent?
    gvg/freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily. hey i can fade to cursor easily. people who are geared can literally stand there and take free hits all they want and retaliate with x2 the damage.
    You really aren't that bright are you buddy. The irony lol... "TIL how to read". Pretty sure I said "nearly non existent".

"freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily." Not sure if troll or just stupid. There is no auto target inside a pvp/freestyle match unless its in ch 20 or someone initiated pk. You must be new to freestyle... The players who often freestyle use the stand up pvp timer for that very reason. To avoid players who all they know is "z". Might want to try it some day.

Starting to understand why you are so stubborn. It's because you really aren't smart at all. Reading and responding to your posts makes me cringe.

Ive beat players who outgear me by huge gaps. Believe it or not the majority of cabal players don't even know how to play their classes. Pretty sure a lot of us can agree on that.

You mentioned 7 freaking guilds that vs'd each other that you are aware of... since 08 lmao! 7 guilds in 7 years LMAO! These are guilds that you claim vs'd each other. Now how do you know that other guilds used that guild system? I mean, it's not like you were in every channel at every time right? haha! Afterall, you did only witness those 7 guilds out of nearly a decade of playing the game haha!! The hypocrisy is real.

Pretty sure most of us who are actually active and who played since OG days can agree that GvG system was hardly ever used. I'd be willing that if we made a voting system asking if the GvG feature was commonly used or not that most people would vote it was hardly used. Don't get why you are still trying to argue otherwise. We both know it wasn't. Or maybe not...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    This is why people pvp freestyle not pk.. anyone who is worth anything will try to balance their gear too..
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    This is why people pvp freestyle not pk.. anyone who is worth anything will try to balance their gear too..
    I was hoping someone would point that out. unfortunately, skill like what you're used to back then no longer applies today cause again, geared people like tonberry, cherrysweet etc can just stand there and force kick when it's up and still be able to win like nothing. people also rarely degear or throw some shade by going naked and using full resist sht
    as for ign, it's toasterstrudel duh mentioned it plenty of times

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    You really aren't that bright are you buddy. The irony lol... "TIL how to read". Pretty sure I said "nearly non existent".

"freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily." Not sure if troll or just stupid. There is no auto target inside a pvp/freestyle match unless its in ch 20 or someone initiated pk. You must be new to freestyle... The players who often freestyle use the stand up pvp timer for that very reason. To avoid players who all they know is "z". Might want to try it some day.

Starting to understand why you are so stubborn. It's because you really aren't smart at all. Reading and responding to your posts makes me cringe.

Ive beat players who outgear me by huge gaps. Believe it or not the majority of cabal players don't even know how to play their classes. Pretty sure a lot of us can agree on that.

You mentioned 7 freaking guilds that vs'd each other that you are aware of... since 08 lmao! 7 guilds in 7 years LMAO! These are guilds that you claim vs'd each other. Now how do you know that other guilds used that guild system? I mean, it's not like you were in every channel at every time right? haha! Afterall, you did only witness those 7 guilds out of nearly a decade of playing the game haha!! The hypocrisy is real.

Pretty sure most of us who are actually active and who played since OG days can agree that GvG system was hardly ever used. I'd be willing that if we made a voting system asking if the GvG feature was commonly used or not that most people would vote it was hardly used. Don't get why you are still trying to argue otherwise. We both know it wasn't. Or maybe not...
    damn, all fbs must have the same train of thought.
    i can root people and spend decades debuffing them then continue to use my fireblade ee +100% penetration and wreck them #newtofreestyling

Shadow Titanium
    damn, all fbs must have the same train of thought.
    i can root people and spend decades debuffing them then continue to use my fireblade ee +100% penetration and wreck them #newtofreestyling
    Thanks for not addressing my points.

Arguing with stupid people is hard, no jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Thanks for not addressing my points.

Arguing with stupid people is hard, no jokes...
    likewise ^^

i'm interested in seeing your list of geared caps cause you claim war is balanced now but all i see is you listing procs
    My cap list ummm 10m?wait no they are a joke lol
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    My cap list ummm 10m?wait no they are a joke lol
    right, they are didn't need to state the obvious right?
    now again, since you say both sides are balanced but only managed to list procs, who in cap is geared

I was hoping someone would point that out. unfortunately, skill like what you're used to back then no longer applies today cause again, geared people like tonberry, cherrysweet etc can just stand there and force kick when it's up and still be able to win like nothing. people also rarely degear or throw some shade by going naked and using full resist sht
    as for ign, it's toasterstrudel duh mentioned it plenty of times
    lol that's sad, back then even if you won people look at how you played and judged on how many free hits you got on the other person.
    I came back one time to troll and try to freestyle this fb rooted mf and silenced me I was like "wtf"

TL;DR, 10m is trash but Cap win/loss ratio is much better with 10m in war than not.

Acting like bonus (or any war for that matter) only has 10m and Spartans players is pretty cancer.

Cap probably is tankier on average than Proc (from what I remember when I was Proc), however, it doesn't matter how much tankier Cap is if they are just trying to take base all war (gag). Also Cap's PvE damage is garbage, and winning war without any points taken would be quite the magic trick.

10m is probably not that much better geared than average Caps. Doomer is in 7 amp sig, our FA are all in 7 amp sig or 8 amp forcium, FS is in +5 forcium (or maybe +5 archridium), we have on average one two slot weapon per person, and in our entire guild there are six meaningful slots with amp in them (as opposed to, say, some trash mp auto heal craft with amp in the slot)---I know there are singular Procs with more than that on their own.

There are a total of four or five (maybe six) useful bikes in the guild I am aware of, and three of them are on the same character. It's entirely possible that people from Ascension and ImmortalSouls have more alz in their gear on average than people from 10m. I just skimmed through our roster and there are only three or four people I would even call strong in terms of gear alone.

One could probably sell MafiaBoss' gears and gear 90% of 10m to where they are now on that alz alone.

Yet, given all that, I haven't seen many wars in a long time that Cap has won without a significant 10m presence. Obviously I can't see all war scores at all times, but if I'm on I check. Not ruling out coincidence yet, but it definitely seems to be a trend.

Kind of neither here nor there, but for this last bonus Cap had literally zero wizards. People had buffs and some had SI at the start because I got on mine and buffed everyone in lobby but for real, zero wizards. Pretty funny.

I, like others, am looking forward to seeing which Caps make Rafa think Cap is better geared than Proc.

inb4 ad hominem
    Last edited by Enso; 05-31-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast