Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I seriously doubt you could even kill enso 1v1
    bonus war too stronk cuz work hrs too stronk

my 7/100 sig gear is the most boss gear alive
    sheesh just accept u guys got owned just like ur aft2 record

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    sheesh just accept u guys got owned just like ur aft2 record
    I don't care about aft2 record? All I care about is running it.
    Caps got owned for sure but it's not like I was in war l0l

but eh it's not like a guild of dumbasses could understand the point of enso's post
    Last edited by doomer123; 05-24-2015 at 06:35 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

but eh it's not like a guild of dumbasses could understand the point of enso's post
    No one knows. Your guys smart is showing.
    LOL KPOP OMG

Shadow Titanium
    I like how Doomer makes people do things. Before when I was on proc no one tried but now they want to try. I even saw Rafa hit w9 which never occurred before. Also I like how people went to aft2 just to beat a record because they butthurt over what someone said on the forum. I also like how cap kick proc ass a week ago and now they actually won last night so we can have bonus. Good job Doomer for saving the proc nation. Oh I also like how Doomer made Spartan go proc. #pushovers
    Last edited by awakening; 05-24-2015 at 09:01 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    :/ tsk man if u nub caps paid more attention to smalls u guys wouldn't have gotten wrecked yesterday in bonus man honestly start learning what ur preaching seeshhhhhhh..

I saw ur pro defence lol ur pro fb's were spamming lightning blade around mid guard to procs during bonus # of casualties None LOL see totally should have used fire blade tsk tsk get with the times ....
    I like how you think the whole cap nation is one guild and I like how Doomer has taught you well that now you can teach other people like this post.

Shadow Titanium

about time u realize u guys are the dumbasses ........... wonder how long till that thought hits u... with that big ego prolly never but thats ok rest of the people knows lol

Ik ur point is that fa can be used in end game dungeons aint no1 sayin they cant run.... but more than 1 fa is inefficient AF , if u dont admit it ur retarded. Also from my personal experiance(i have run more aft2 eod3 than u and with every kind of party composition) 0 fa mite be better at times if we got a skilled enough fs(fs who can time supresses).... And for eod3 plz go run it with fa np, we wil have a easier life without one and spend less vitals garunteed. Tempus now dies in like 50 sec.

As for how u guys like to run aft2 and dont care about record plzzzzzzzzz dont lie.
    Last edited by Raunak; 05-24-2015 at 09:33 PM.

loooooooooooooooooooool
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    about time u realize u guys are the dumbasses ........... wonder how long till that thought hits u... with that big ego prolly never but thats ok rest of the people knows lol
    i like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think. Also I think he was stating that you're the dumbasses for not understanding enso's post. So i guess you just prove him correct again about how you guys are dumbasses by not understanding once again. LOL

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    loooooooooooooooooooool
    I like you the best. These other people don't know how to have fun.

Shadow Titanium

Ik ur point is that fa can be used in end game dungeons aint no1 sayin they cant run.... but more than 1 fa is inefficient AF , if u dont admit it ur retarded. Also from my personal experiance(i have run more aft2 eod3 than u and with every kind of party composition) 0 fa mite be better at times if we got a skilled enough fs(fs who can time supresses).... And for eod3 plz go run it with fa np, we wil have a easier life without one and spend less vitals garunteed. Tempus now dies in like 50 sec.

As for how u guys like to run aft2 and dont care about record plzzzzzzzzz dont lie.
    I like how you edited your post to not sound so much like a dumbass. Good job. I like how you think people care about record because you do when no one mention record except for you.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast