Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is My FB: T0ShirO

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    i wasn't even being negative about this? maybe you're starting to take my comments too personally lmao. again, i never said you were a bad fb, i was just genuinely confused as to why miavii thinks you're so AMAZING, or at least, put it that way. and trust me, i would if i had a high level character to play.

edit: lol @ videos that don't have to do with dummies. you think comboing on mobs is any different

another edit: made a short video so you and others don't have to cry about how i'm all talk. not saying this video is any better than your's cause again, this is all average and what the typical player should be capable of doing. on a side note, your video was one year old when the debuff casting times weren't shortened so meh. anyways, i managed to sum up 80% of your long @ss video into 8s, you're welcome for any prospective viewers. my quality might be bad because i have a shtty computer but my music makes up for it. inb4 negativity

flattermepls
    Haha! its all starting to make sense now. Typical of internet warriors.
    That video is a joke lmao! Can't believe you are comparing your debuff/dash on a mob that doesn't do anything besides stand there to live gameplay in war/freestyle.
    Get out of here dude lol.. seriously...

All bark but no bite.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Haha! its all starting to make sense now. Typical of internet warriors.
    That video is a joke lmao! Can't believe you are comparing your debuff/dash on a mob that doesn't do anything besides stand there to live gameplay in war/freestyle.
    Get out of here dude lol.. seriously...

All bark but no bite.
    can't believe you dedicated a quarter of a video to showcase your fb with debuffing on mobs, it's all so different. it's not like you were doing anything different in war? you were dash fading and debuffing in combo and using z to auto retarget when you couldn't do so manually. please explain to me how different it is. and again, this is all i can do as I don't have a high level character. you can deny everything i said is wrong but again, i never said you were bad, you just took what I said way too personally. musta hit some of those nerves hard i guess LMAO
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 06-01-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    can't believe you dedicated a quarter of a video to showcase your fb with debuffing on mobs, it's all so different. it's not like you were doing anything different in war? you were dash fading and debuffing in combo and using z to auto retarget when you couldn't do so manually. please explain to me how different it is. and again, this is all i can do as I don't have a high level character. you can deny everything i said is wrong but again, i never said you were bad, you just took what I said way too personally. musta hit some of those nerves hard i guess LMAO
    You are overthinking it. I like a challenge, you made it seem like you were a lot better, i offered to pvp. Simple as that. Get over yourself buddy. Either accept the pvp or shut up.

Talk about complicating things lol... drama queen much bruh?

whoaa i wish i can do that

do i have to repeat myself so many times? I was interested in what miavii said and why they said what they did because, in MY opinion, it was what every average player should be capable of doing. if you don't believe me, please ask some people in sei or heck, even spartans, to watch your video and give you a response on what they think. i never tried to challenge you flame you by calling you terrible or bad. but you on the other hand, insist on challenging me even though i've stated several times i do not have a high level to play.

nvm though not really interested anymore. miavii did a good thing; ego boost your typical na fb so they turn out to be more aggressive and less humble. good luck with playing a wizard, i'm sure you'll exceed the lvl you attained with your fb in terms of skills. have a nice rest of your day.

Shadow Titanium
    nvm though not really interested anymore. miavii did a good thing; ego boost your typical na fb so they turn out to be more aggressive and less humble. good luck with playing a wizard, i'm sure you'll exceed the lvl you attained with your fb in terms of skills. have a nice rest of your day.
    Sorry if you are sensitive to me asking for a challenge lol. Guess PvP is me being not humble and aggressive.

Damn it.. I'm such a bad character.

When I pvp'ed Lulu back during the days (we as FA's) he used the mob to target and cast Art of Sniping (back when it had a cast time) whenever I enter his range. That I considered clever thinking. I know Turcox did the same method of using mobs to freestyle Spur right T0shi? seeing that you have been a youtube follower I would assume you got ideas from his tactics.

Not too many people can apply that debuff and dash/fade on combo mode on moving pvp targets, til this day even those named as top of their class/tiers are just pay to win models. It is sad that they praise those with expensive end game gears instead of those who can actually show how to work the combo mode system. Good ping and connectivity is being used as an alibi when in fact it's a requirement to those who want to run and experience the best of this game.

On the bright side I'm glad to see that players like you are still out there. The last person I've seen before you was a wizard named TeaParty and he too can demonstrate some promising feats with his class.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Dont bother with the trolls, you seem very confident to call out for a freestyle. I would suggest you search this wizard I talk about on my previous post, challenge him and show these forumers what that fun we saw and fell in love with in this game.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-01-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    When I pvp'ed Lulu back during the days (we as FA's) he used the mob to target and cast Art of Sniping (back when it had a cast time) whenever I enter his range. That I considered clever thinking. I know Turcox did the same method of using mobs to freestyle Spur right T0shi? seeing that you have been a youtube follower I would assume you got ideas from his tactics.

Not too many people can apply that debuff and dash/fade on combo mode on moving pvp targets, til this day even those named as top of their class/tiers are just pay to win models. It is sad that they praise those with expensive end game gears instead of those who can actually show how to work the combo mode system. Good ping and connectivity is being used as an alibi when in fact it's a requirement to those who want to run and experience the best of this game.

On the bright side I'm glad to see that players like you are still out there. The last person I've seen before you was a wizard named TeaParty and he too can demonstrate some promising feats with his class.
    Couldn't agree more. If it weren't for "freestyle project" probably would have quit Cabal by now. Saw that video around the same time i decided Cabal was getting boring. Had no clue you could basically live in combo without actually needing to stop to buff/debuff and all that stuff. That video was the coolest thing ever 3-4 years back. After watching that 100 times, i decided that was my goal. To become better or at least as good. Who knows if I ever will cause we never played. Heard he was hella good though.

Funny thing is I messaged him on youtube asking him to train me long time ago haha! He had quit by that time so I was on my own. But yeah.. that video basically inspired me to try and become one of the better FB's in N/A. Now that is a bit hard cause everyone has mega geared characters and ultimately gear > skill.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast