Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New War Video (FB)

Shadow Titanium

Unhappy New War Video (FB)

Messed up the editing by leaving the border but w/e, enjoy.

Last edited by MhyCheese; 08-22-2015 at 09:11 PM.

Well I'd say you're improving. There was one time in that video when dashing and fading in combo was a net positive. Though to be honest, it just seems like your defense is not up for blocking. In BM1, an FB's HP shouldn't be moving at all really with fewer than six or seven people or it just plain isn't effective. Backing out after a few seconds before actually killing anyone in a group is kind of a no-op.

Shadow Titanium
    Thanks. My defence isn't the greatest nor my resist and tend to have a huge target on my back. Honestly my intentions were to just distract them because I knew that i'd just die going into a huge group like that. Did manage to get a warrior and a wiz and think a bl's attention for a few seconds. That was my goal, to slow the push a tad bit. Was worried about being rooted so I tried to stay on the outside that way if I got rooted it wasn't right in the middle of the group where I'd just roll over and die.

Appreciate you pointing those things out though. I'll keep them in mind.

in the first kill where you rooted the Blader, was there really a point in dashing for such a short distance, mind you, when he's rooted?
    nice tactic on the distracting though, wish fade in combo actually detargeted

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    in the first kill where you rooted the Blader, was there really a point in dashing for such a short distance, mind you, when he's rooted?
    nice tactic on the distracting though, wish fade in combo actually detargeted
    I dash every time there's a distance between me and the person im trying to kill. Unless my force kick isn't on cooldown then i'll tend to use that instead. Think that If i had used a filler without dashing my character would have walked a bit before he engaged. Also, don't like to start my attacks with sod or cataclysm even if they are rooted. Dash/Fade is 2nd nature to me at this point. Takes no effort anymore, its muscle memory.

Thanks, would like to improve as a player and any constructive criticism is welcomed.

Will be uploading another one this coming monday, hope to keep you guys entertained for the next few weeks maybe months.

Shadow Titanium
    Awesome sig BTW, cracked up the first time saw it lol.

When attacking in a big pack of enemies he starts to do fillers and HP downs on 1 guy only. Whenever he tries to do 3 big AoEs, his combo stops because of lag and Downs from enemies. The guy is good at running away.
    Fun fact, some HP absorb and high limit per hit, can make AoE heavy combos make you last longer when surrounded.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    When attacking in a big pack of enemies he starts to do fillers and HP downs on 1 guy only. Whenever he tries to do 3 big AoEs, his combo stops because of lag and Downs from enemies. The guy is good at running away.
    Fun fact, some HP absorb and high limit per hit, can make AoE heavy combos make you last longer when surrounded.
    Am not trying to play for score. If score was my goal then yes i'd stick to my aoe's. Trying to kill someone by spamming aoe's isn't going to do that unless i outgeared them by a lot which i don't. High hp absorb and hp limit is not going to save you from 5 guys teaming up on you unless you have the defence and resist crit dmg to back it up. HR 20 is not sufficient alone. These days everyone is walking around with +15 forcy weapon and a lot with amp sloted gear.

Ive noticed a huge difference from say 4-5 months ago in dps compared to now. Before I was much less geared and could withstand an entire root. Now I'm more geared and die almost instantly. Ive adapted my gameplay to people's dps. So yes, i do run a lot because im very well aware of 1 root = death. In the end I'm contributing to my nation. 1 person distracting a group of people worth it? Think a lot of people would agree it is.

What are you doing in war? Farming? I like farmers, we need them and i get to do what I like because of them which is defend but you guys dont do anything special. Anyone can do it.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    BTW if you got something better then post it. Been a while since anyone's posted anything fun to watch. Think last few videos that were decent were enso's, xi's, romps, and turco. Yea.. your name isn't up there... shocker.

got called out for macro comboing on stream
    I deserve a mention on that list too pls

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast