Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This is My FB: T0ShirO

https://youtu.be/CTTMRyd067U?t=6m12s

I can debuff in combo against players, too. So I am good? I like this Cabal. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    https://youtu.be/CTTMRyd067U?t=6m12s

I can debuff in combo against players, too. So I am good? I like this Cabal. =]

You down ppl to half hp in less then 10 seconds by spamming 3 filler skills and then erasing the other half with an assasination crit. You dont have to be good silly willy :>

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    There aren't many areas to improve as a player besides what has been shown. Rest is all gear which I don't possess nor do i really care much about anymore. Guess knowing timings of your buffs/debuffs lol...

Debuffing in combo saves me time. While i debuff out of combo the other person probably got 1-2 hits on me already. Debuffing in combo might save me a sec or half or sometimes more if you are doing more than 1 debuff. Thats a filler worth of damage or a big skill worth of damage.

If I posted a video where I crit for 7-10k I bet so many people would be awed. It's interesting how this community works. If u don't have gear then you aren't good lol. Thats cabal skill for you.

Yes debuffing/dash fading to get a last hit is easy but thats not the point. How consistent are you and are you doing it where it matters? Cause when i play cabal or whenever i join war you'll rarely see me debuffing out of combo, even guards. If i can do it in combo then I'm probably doing it already, consistently. Even changing my blades I do in combo. There aren't days where I'm thinking.. okay today too lazy. It's part of my gameplay, it's my basics. Made it my style.

Believe it or not most people don't do it. Some probably do but it's like once in a life time. Ive seen 0 FB taking advantage of those mechanics in war. There are a few wizards who appreciate blink in combo. That may not seem like much but those details are the difference between the good players and the awful ones. Why do you all think Romp is at the top of the food chain even after months, probably years of inactivity lol. I'm sure there are wizards out there who are equally geared as him at this point and he's still outscoring those players.

Thats cause he takes advantage of the combo system. Those milliseconds matter in competitive play. That's how I see it. Now if you are too lazy then that is fine, idc, better for me cause I'm not that geared.

But don't make it seem like everyone in this game knows how to dash/fade step consistently, where it matters.

Mobile games are more fun than this nao
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    Ya this game is pretty old. The problem is there aren't better games by a huge margin and people have already worked hard to gear up. Probably why most wont leave it.

Are you sure this is you? I aint trying to be mean but i remember you in war and you kinda scked.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    Are you sure this is you? I aint trying to be mean but i remember you in war and you kinda scked.
    Who else would it be? That's my youtube channel. I still have those edited videos and the unedited version on this PC. Whats your IGN?

We can play some freestyles just hit me up in-game.
    Honestly if you aren't seyrisa, yieh, faii or cherrysweet on his alt then i feel you are either trolling (which is most likely considering the forum name) or mad that i kill you in war.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was option 2 I'm aware a lot of people hate me in war.

Shadow Titanium
    Lets change the META of the forums. Less talking and more playing hehe...

v___V

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Who else would it be? That's my youtube channel. I still have those edited videos and the unedited version on this PC. Whats your IGN?

We can play some freestyles just hit me up in-game.
    Honestly if you aren't seyrisa, yieh, faii or cherrysweet on his alt then i feel you are either trolling (which is most likely considering the forum name) or mad that i kill you in war.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was option 2 I'm aware a lot of people hate me in war.
    I quit already. Alot of people probably hate you in war cuz you tend to laugh at them after killing them like 10v1 and just runs away wen u c those players you can easily kill. I was a wiz and u never came close to killing me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast