Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This is My FB: T0ShirO

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    or better yet lets freestyle.

Hit me up in game, I'm sincerely interested in seeing what you consider good.
    Let's get it? first to what?

The video shown is mediocre, the combo you use is bad though.. on a wiz you did like 2.5k on dps skills but you used assassinate instead of spamming dps skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Let's get it? first to what?
    I take it back my cabal isn't working today RIP

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    Are you sure this is you? I aint trying to be mean but i remember you in war and you kinda scked.
    1 troll down lol. What was the score like 8-0? At several points he didn't even touch my hp, literally... hahaha!

Shadow Titanium
    I take it back my cabal isn't working today RIP
    I'm sure.

Listen bruh.. I don't really have the time nor the patience to deal with negativity. This entire forum is 5 people lol and out of those people its always the same toxic and cancerous ending to every thread. My goal was to start a new standard to the new players and the fb's who think they know the basics but really don't.

If you don't like me or my style of gameplay, thats fine. I tried tbh. those are videos i posted where i literally tried to play the best that i can. It's not enough for you all apparently, sorry i guess im a typical player.

You know my name, hit me up and we can have a little fun.

This is my last response to the trolls. I'm out of food guys. If it's productive then I'm willing to respond otherwise, CHAO!!!

Talk is cool but it gets old. Action is cooler and thats where i shine, win or lose.

Confirmed he can't freestyle, he tries to make it 1-2-3 pvp, he won by outgearing and asked what was wrong and why I was losing LOL

Shadow Titanium
    Confirmed he can't freestyle, he tries to make it 1-2-3 pvp, he won by outgearing and asked what was wrong and why I was losing LOL
    LOL! You go " lets fight naked", i said "ya okay", He was obviously naked, I removed my armor to make it fair and as soon as the fight begins he puts on his gear LMAO@that chobo, degrading, stunt!!!

He goes "k remove weapons", we both removed weapons and used the ones that nipperlug drops. We both used those and he still looses. It wasn't even close. I had a 98% hp.

I chased you down for like 1-2 mins straight and all you did was run so i said fak it i'll just let him come to me since he's just gonna do that boring and typical crap where people stand around a corner and start combo then dash around that corner then FK. Sure enough, thats what he does every fight like pony with 1 trick up his sleeve.

To his credit he did nearly kill me one time but the rest were total annihilation. Like 2 fights he literally left me with full bar of hp. That isn't being outgeared bro that is just you not knowing how to re-target. Don't blame simple mistakes on gear.

You were nothing but excuses and still are. Btw you also tried to cheat by putting back your gear mid fight. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

TL;DR He complained about gear, we got naked, I beat him like 8 times... bad... He beat me 0 times.
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 06-02-2015 at 08:39 PM.

I need a tl;dr summary
    none of you can be as bad as Rafa(at least I think)
    Comboing past 11 sure is hard
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    LOL! You go " lets fight naked", i said "ya okay", He was obviously naked, I removed my armor to make it fair and as soon as the fight begins he puts on his gear LMAO@that chobo, degrading, stunt!!!

He goes "k remove weapons", we both removed weapons and used the ones that nipperlug drops. We both used those and he still looses. It wasn't even close. I had a 98% hp.

I chased you down for like 1-2 mins straight and all you did was run so i said fak it i'll just let him come to me since he's just gonna do that boring and typical crap where people stand around a corner and start combo then dash around that corner then FK. Sure enough, thats what he does every fight like pony with 1 trick up his sleeve.

To his credit he did nearly kill me one time but the rest were total annihilation. Like 2 fights he literally left me with full bar of hp. That isn't being outgeared bro that is just you not knowing how to re-target. Don't blame simple mistakes on gear.

You were nothing but excuses and still are. Btw you also tried to cheat by putting back your gear mid fight. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
    lol you beat me through gear/honour everytime, though I do get more hits in. Record the fight and post on forums so people can laugh at you lol

retarget ez, u just press 1 button

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast