Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal 2: the C1 economy killer era.

Because gears get outdated and become cheaper. You have 10bil alz it stays 10bil and you can get better gear when you come back. Yes, you are being stupid

If I understand we'll lose regular buyers with Cabal 2 and that's about it.

Less stuff will sell.

These selfish quitters will remove a sales potential per week and will slow down the economy.

Less alz in everyone's pocket.

Good news is that it won't be long they miss out on Cabal 1.

So there's no problem really.

They sell a toon that they got bored with, to come back later on and start fresh.

Ok ok.

Nothing to worry about.

As long as they don't allow the eCoins from C1 to work into C2's item shop, there will be the usual ups and downs on the economy.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    If I understand we'll lose regular buyers with Cabal 2 and that's about it.

Less stuff will sell.

These selfish quitters will remove a sales potential per week and will slow down the economy.

Less alz in everyone's pocket.

Good news is that it won't be long they miss out on Cabal 1.

So there's no problem really.

They sell a toon that they got bored with, to come back later on and start fresh.

Ok ok.

Nothing to worry about.

As long as they don't allow the eCoins from C1 to work into C2's item shop, there will be the usual ups and downs on the economy.
    How are they selfish? A lot of these folks have been playing the game for years and years. If anything they are pretty loyal and if anything you are the only person who's being selfish here to be honest. You make it seem like these people owe you something when they have already invested their hard earned money and their valuable time into the game. The game is boring for most of us. We've been playing this for half a decade, some more than that. Nothing dramatically has changed. There has been some minor changes but nothing worth keeping us playing for.

I don't understand your mentality. Cabal 2 will soon be out. Believe in less than a week. People have been anticipating this for quite some time. You aren't really surprised that Cabal was going to die out as soon as Cabal 2 came out were you? It's logical. Most games die out when they make a part 2 of it. Look at Starcraft,WoW and CS series. It was bound to happen. People like change, thats in our core.

On the bright side you might be right about people coming back. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't though. Like i said, the game doesn't have much to offer anymore unless you are fairly new.

Cabal isn't dying. Fact: their Facebook page never have been so busy. There's still events going on and Cabal2 announce somehow brought back old players just like me.

You're due for a well deserved break.
    Do as you must. CheeseBump aka pro dancer C:

Farewell,

You might ask yourself what this thread is based on. Enjoi.
    Last edited by Delayed; 06-27-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Farewell,

You might ask yourself what is this thread is based on. Enjoi.
    Welp nothing you said makes sense buuut on a good note that video was pretty entertaining, they're like a younger version of the men who do nothing. :>
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 06-27-2015 at 08:13 AM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Hey, I'm not stupid here.

I'm not the kind of guy who'd buy a stack of orce Core Piece 39,9b in CH 6 just so you know.

So my argument is valid.
    This coming from the mp built glad that can barely run anything without dying or crying about not being able too
    Who are you to judge what people do with something they worked hard for or bought
    A lot of people that are quitting are selling gear yes cause gear changes with updates and they don't want to come back under geared unlike you it's the smart thing to do
    Yes c1 is dying it has been for while now the player count alone is drastically down from even a year ago
    Will c2 hurt player count well duh but it's just like any other hyped mmo that comes out aion Tera forsaken world so on so on they quit they play it they come back it seems to be the cabal cycle the dedicated come back
    Frankly I welcome c2 I'm in need of change been playing this way to long
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

the economy will never grow due the cash shop prices bottlenecking progress

Rich players quitting or taking a break doesn't affect much. Stashing huge amount of alz that comes from another rich, will make that alz become a substraction to the alz daily flow.

Small example of impact.
    This alz, being used to buy a toon (cheap price because quitting) from another player could've been used instead with typical weekly expenses from a rich player.

+9-11 any (high) grade gear with regular uchs
    messing around with FCMs while randoming S.tit
    Buying craft mats, CJs.

1 thing for sure that helps the lower level is the purchase of UCLs. But with the removal of weakened dungs they are harder to stack.

Farewell,

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast