Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: EST Games is pretty money hungry

EST Games is pretty money hungry

I have to purchase a name change for my characters that EST Games changed themselves after the server transfer. Why do I have to pay for something that was not of my volition?

I guess I won't play. I'll wait for Cabal 2.

They sent out name change kits in the mail.

I checked. Maybe it timed out cause I haven't played Cabal in a long time.

Error: this user doesn't have the authorization to post here. Please refrain from doing so.

Original msg: In mail window, you'll see like five options to sort your received mails differently. Try all icons situated to the left side of mail window. Right under Category.

Try all of them.
    Last edited by Delayed; 07-01-2015 at 10:57 PM.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    Error: this user doesn't have the authorization to post here. Please refrain from doing so.

Original msg: In mail window, you'll see like five options to sort your received mails differently. Try all icons situated to the left side of mail window. Right under Category.

Try all of them.
    I did, I only got like 500,000 Alz out of my millions that I had before my toons got transferred. I know I had at least few hundred million cause I still had some items on the AH for 20-100 million that didn't sell (yet was still selling relatively around that price). Yet, I get reimbursed 500k lol. Now I have to pay $20 or whatever to change my name