Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Combo remake

Shadow Titanium

Combo remake

Should they make combo easier? Right now, it is hard to combo over 11 (or 10 i don't remember), it doesn't seem much anymore, why not make it easy to combo up to like 15 or 20

no

I disagree with your premise.

Shadow Titanium
    they want to sell SP pots for you, bro

combo 2ez
    Make sure you wombo it
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Get better comp/ net combo ez then
    If you have those sorry you need skill
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

i like people continue to post stat calculation changes, mechanic "improvements" here when Cabal KR HQ (where the programmers are) dont even read this, yet alone give a F about this server

That was cold lol

Since they fvcked the skills on Arcane Trace update, you only have to set a nice combo in the skill bar (DPS combo(1vs1) or Spot Combo(for lvling or multy attack) 3 - 4 skills (GL only uses 2 attack skills for 1vs1...) and press your "combo start" many times to auto cast your skills(in my case i just spam "TAB" which is where i activate my combo) dont even need to press any other number at exception of when you buff/debuff. so when you press the same key many times, its easy to calculate when to press it again to do 20+ combos easy

they should rebuild the combo and skill system, you all have to admit that is actually a trash and too boring (skills animation are cool, but... its boring to do the same with all the mobs/players)

this is me: Select the Boss/Player, debuff him, Active combo, Spam "TAB key" until my combo breaks
    and the thing of always use always BM3, because the dps its x5 times better than use your basic skills, at least revome the BM3 armor skin... i hate it . makes all look the same.

You've been able to only press the combo button since at latest 2009.