Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steam Transfer?

Steam Transfer?

Will we be getting a chance to transfer our characters to the Steam server with our Steam account?

For free of course
    Last edited by Faowin; 07-16-2015 at 07:09 PM. Reason: for freeeeeeeee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

What makes you think there's going to be two servers?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

"Additionally, CABAL Online will soon be launching on Steam, Valve’s wildly popular digital distribution platform. We would like to extend our gratitude to all of our loyal fans for their support during CABAL Online’s campaign on Steam Greenlight.
    We are glad to announce that a brand-new server will be opened for you and Steam users at the time of launch.
    Additional updates will be provided as we approach the launch of CABAL Online on Steam."

e-mails m8
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

yes, can i please transfer over my 21 amp gears to the new server made for new players
    like do you hear yourself

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    yes, can i please transfer over my 21 amp gears to the new server made for new players
    like do you hear yourself
    I gotta transfer my gear for sweet gun skins somehow

damn never check my cabal email rip

doubt est would let free xfer
    + if anyone remembers the 6month new server transfer restriction

I can wait 6 months to sell my gear for money

the new server will be for new players coming to the game. thats why they took away acc transfers. so they dont get pwnt by 4g!

I don't think cabal 1 will be successful on steam, I could be wrong but I'm more than likely right. They should've released it on steam 1-2 months after it was greenlit when the community was larger; bad business move on EST's part. Cabal 2 has a larger chance of being bigger on steam but from what I hear the end game content is like nothing and gets boring quick(I don't like cabal 2 myself).

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    the new server will be for new players coming to the game. thats why they took away acc transfers. so they dont get pwnt by 4g!
    But will I be able to transfer to it eventually?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast