Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Please update cash shop pricing

Please update cash shop pricing

Hello,
    Please consider updating the cash shop pricing to match current in-game pricing. The conversion rate should follow voucher pricing, i.e.

1000 ecoin = 130-150mil

Therefore,

CASH SHOP PRICE OF ITEM = [AVERAGE AGENT SHOP PRICE (million) / AVERAGE PRICE OF VOUCHER (million)] x 1000 ecoin

I.E.

Current price of SEH = 20000 ecoin

Updated price of SEH = [1000 mil / 140 mil] x 1000 = 7142.85 ecoin

Thus,
    The cash shop price is 280% higher than current pricing based on vouchers. No one will ever buy this item from the cash shop. The same method can be used on the rest of the items to determine a fair price for the item.

Everyday use items that cannot be obtained in game should be reduced in price as well such that they are cheap to buy, resulting in an increased purchase rate, i.e. generating more profits while increasing the quality of life in game.

Thanks for your consideration in advance,
    ManBear
    Last edited by ManBear; 07-21-2015 at 05:53 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    ehr
    and more pay to win
    great job

That is irrelevant as vouchers can be bought with alz made in-game as well. This would help all players equally.
    Last edited by ManBear; 07-21-2015 at 06:43 AM.

Item shop is fine. It can't be cheaper since there's a additional mark up to kill the wait. In game Chloes token are 3m and item shop ones are 299 eCs. There's no scale to item shop prices.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    Item shop is fine. It can't be cheaper since there's a additional mark up to kill the wait. In game Chloes token are 3m and item shop ones are 299 eCs. There's no scale to item shop prices.
    299 / 1000 = 29.9% of a voucher x 140mil per voucher = 41.86 mil

its only 14 times the price... you dont have to wait in either case...

You might as well pay the alz to unlock Chloe crap over buying from cash shop
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

I'm unconvinced that simply removing the "sell vouchers first" barrier would significantly increase EST's income. There would have to be a large portion of people who would use ecoin to purchase items, but don't because selling vouchers is too hard. I've never heard anyone give voice to that complaint. Well until now I guess.

This has been an ongoing issue for many years... lol