Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wtf

wtf

How the heck did this happen? You can't extreme upgrade char bound! Or can you?

Titanium
    You can extreme this kind of equipment before equip on your char. After equip and the Suit turns "Char bound", its not possible extreme anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sync07 View Post
    You can extreme this kind of equipment before equip on your char.
    I didn't know, thank you.

After equip and the Suit turns "Char bound", its not possible extreme anymore.
    It is till possible if you unbind it first. That much I know.

So, does epic boosting work in a kinda similar fashion? I noticed it is so much harder to eb a char-bind worn item. Though it allows the boosting but man, I musta been spending >5 boosters already with no luck.

You think leaving it unequipped will make epic boosting easier? Or similarly, unbinding an already worn item first will make eb'íng easier?

rng

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    It is till possible if you unbind it first. That much I know.

So, does epic boosting work in a kinda similar fashion? I noticed it is so much harder to eb a char-bind worn item. Though it allows the boosting but man, I musta been spending >5 boosters already with no luck.

You think leaving it unequipped will make epic boosting easier? Or similarly, unbinding an already worn item first will make eb'íng easier?
    I never tried the epic booster, but I think the chances are the same. I remember when I watched Ballade's live stream, showing the content of the update. He failed 5 or 6 epic boosters in a row XD

Quote Originally Posted by sync07 View Post
    I never tried the epic booster, but I think the chances are the same. I remember when I watched Ballade's live stream, showing the content of the update. He failed 5 or 6 epic boosters in a row XD
    I think NOT. From experience thus far, it's taking like 12 boosters already to get just 1 count of it off my gloves and suit. Both are worn CB.

While this one

took all of ONE, just 1 epic booster!

Might as well add to the description of cb stuff

so there.

I think NOT. From experience thus far, it's taking like 12 boosters already to get just 1 count of it off my gloves and suit. Both are worn CB.
    again, rng

Might as well add to the description of cb stuff

so there.
    rng

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well, that was rather random^^ u usually just bash on around here but thanks nonetheless evan almighty hehe

Well, that was rather random^^ u usually just bash on around here but thanks nonetheless evan almighty hehe
    I would love to see what you think is "just bash"-ing. A lot of people react poorly to blunt facts (often opinions too, for that matter).

On the off chance you were sincere instead of making a deadpan joke, I will tell you why I recommended that reading... ready for it? You don't understand how random numbers work. (And, by extension, random number generators.) That article, while not comprehensive, is a good starting point for understanding why your "feelings" about randomness are baseless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast