Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    wow i've been gone from cabal so long XDD, is it true chara bind item cannot be enchanted anymorez? the screenshot ^ looks so real
    does mean if equip +0 chara bind on equip it mean it stuck at +0 forever? =(((((( halp plssesss

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I would love to see what you think is "just bash"-ing. A lot of people react poorly to blunt facts (often opinions too, for that matter).

On the off chance you were sincere instead of making a deadpan joke, I will tell you why I recommended that reading... ready for it? You don't understand how random numbers work. (And, by extension, random number generators.) That article, while not comprehensive, is a good starting point for understanding why your "feelings" about randomness are baseless.
    ark

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    wow i've been gone from cabal so long XDD, is it true chara bind item cannot be enchanted anymorez? the screenshot ^ looks so real

does mean if equip +0 chara bind on equip it mean it stuck at +0 forever? =(((((( halp plssesss
    your understanding of enchanting also seems rng^^

explain plssessess i ned everyting spelled out for meez

did he really just say my "understanding" of "enchantable" is "rng?' lmao LMFAO

your understanding of enchanting also seems rng^^
    wot
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    explain plssessess i ned everyting spelled out for meez

did he really just say my "understanding" of "enchantable" is "rng?' lmao LMFAO
    l2q and l2s

Seriously, OT

Let me just put it in perspective too, so you can see too where I'm coming from with this perception or as one said, "feelings"

On a CB item this:

On a CBWE, that:

When you toss a NORMAL coin (properly!) you should really have 50/50 of either head or tail. Now we are given the idea that Epic Boosting is like that --- fail or succeed, nothing in between.

BUT as with most mathematical system of the Koreans, lol, including upgrades, criticals, etc. which are all guided (supposedly) with fixed numbers and rates and odds, and not just left to chances randomly, things sometimes just don't happen the way they should.

As with the coin flipping example above, if you have a rigged coin (like both sides are tails lol) then you could keep tossing that coin until you die and it won't come out head. Per chance the KR are not telling us that when you have a CB item, the coin becomes one-sided? Skewed towards fail? And that the only way you could get both sides again is to unbind it? I wonder. Lol

When you toss a NORMAL coin (properly!) you should really have 50/50 of either head or tail. Now we are given the idea that Epic Boosting is like that --- fail or succeed, nothing in between.

i lol'd. #paintskillsonpoint #thankstoandrea

Seriously, OT

Let me just put it in perspective too, so you can see too where I'm coming from with this perception or as one said, "feelings"

On a CB item this:

On a CBWE, that:

BUT as with most mathematical system of the Koreans, lol, including upgrades, criticals, etc. which are all guided (supposedly) with fixed numbers and rates and odds, and not just left to chances randomly, things sometimes just don't happen the way they should.

As with the coin flipping example above, if you have a rigged coin (like both sides are tails lol) then you could keep tossing that coin until you die and it won't come out head. Per chance the KR are not telling us that when you have a CB item, the coin becomes one-sided? Skewed towards fail? And that the only way you could get both sides again is to unbind it? I wonder. Lol
    TIL RNG is not RNG and it should always be 100%

Oh and superstition helps with going past the big 1-0-0-%
    Last edited by doomer123; 08-09-2015 at 05:13 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

ark
    Apology accepted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast