Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: While we all wait for the update...

Shadow Titanium
    What if lightone doesn't know English and can't understand whatever romp was saying?
    How do you prove for certain that lightone wasn't sitting there in front of the computer playing and just ignoring romp?

Everyone knows Light0ne can speak & read English. And he wouldn't be ignoring Romp even though Romp warned him a couple of times. The fact that he was killed, and respawned with the auto respawn timer proves that he was botting. Because he did not move afterwards. That means he was using his macros illegally(Or whatever he was using). Pardon me for my horrible explanation but this video is just enough proof to get him banned.
    Last edited by VisualClutch; 07-31-2015 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    I don't need to prove shet to ur toaster strudel ass.. Most these retards here are hardcore gamers and naturally with hardcore gaming comes gaming keyboards and mouses which most have macros integrated into them.. I bet most of these pop tarts are using right now being all hypocritical about everything. How else do they pick up most the loot from the drop events
    people who play cabal aren't hardcore gamers
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    What if lightone doesn't know English and can't understand whatever romp was saying?
    How do you prove for certain that lightone wasn't sitting there in front of the computer playing and just ignoring romp?
    Thats why I recorded him for an hour, killed him, watched his body lay in the sand, then watch him auto respawn after timer expires at entrance.
    If he was just simply ignoring me he would have respawned and continued hitting the same sequence of skills and re-targetting mobs before killing them.
    But let's be real. We all know what is going on here.

Botting............Hacks..............Alz buying........... What does it matter in cabal today. GMs don't care.

Reporting is just for entertainment now.

Purely entertainment / spark some drama into the dull CABAL lyfe.
    Cass knows wassup.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    I thought the entire "botting" vs "macros" debate was settled in the Valdoroth et al VS ESTsoft case of 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yjRLiI5R3A

I suspected this niqqa about a year ago when he was in my guild with his WA showing off his gears , I bet after this g.ms thinkin like " dam should I ban this fool ,he were such a good spender "

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    people who play cabal aren't hardcore gamers
    Lol u right bit some of these guys try hard.. If u look on forum u can easily name a few too

pffff

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast