Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: While we all wait for the update...

We cant see any hacking in ur post Romp and about you'r video record i can see he use a macro which is almost 95% of the players using it and about the items, the GM's have no uthorty to banned his items bcuz we all knows that LightOne not a alz buyer or hacker and The GM's they can track LightOne account its so easy and simple. He may made a mistake with macros but thats not mean, what ever you will say it in forum they should listen to you and believe you Romp. Still there is a GM's in game and you are only a member so what ever you have just make a new video and record him while he's hacking ( as you said ) we want a prove.
    Last edited by Devil; 08-06-2015 at 03:18 AM.

BTW we saw a print screen when you was thriten LightOne on Facebook and you was asking him : ( if you didnt give me 50B + sage belt+15 and Talisman +10 ) so you will report and send the video while he used macro to the GM. What is your comment on that Romp !
    Is that legal GM of what Romp did as thriteing peoples if we didnt give him what he want he capchtures videos of us and report us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    BTW we saw a print screen when you was thriten LightOne on Facebook and you was asking him : ( if you didnt give me 50B + sage belt+15 and Talisman +10 ) so you will report and send the video while he used macro to the GM. What is your comment on that Romp !
    Is that legal GM of what Romp did as thriteing peoples if we didnt give him what he want he capchtures videos of us and report us ?
    spell check please

We cant see any hacking in ur post Romp and about you'r video record i can see he use a macro which is almost 95% of the players using it
    hey, thanks for proving and admitting everyone's point that he used macros to bot LMAO
    the GM's have no uthorty to banned his items bcuz we all knows that LightOne not a alz buyer or hacker and The GM's they can track LightOne account its so easy and simple. He may made a mistake with macros
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    what ever you will say it in forum they should listen to you and believe you Romp. Still there is a GM's in game and you are only a member so what ever you have just make a new video and record him while he's hacking ( as you said ) we want a prove.
    title of video even says lightone 'botting.' this issue has nothing to do with him hacking gg

the GM's have no uthorty to banned his items
    I assume you mean "authority", but the fact is GMs have the authority to ban anyone or anything. And they are under no obligation to give a reason.

I honestly don't like light0ne at first for bottin , but to know a dude tryna blackmail another dude it's even worst than botting itself. #bichboy

Quote Originally Posted by vuongkhang View Post
    I honestly don't like light0ne at first for bottin , but to know a dude tryna blackmail another dude it's even worst than botting itself. #bichboy
    so quick to change your opinion about something you haven't seen #gullible

dang people took the black mailing srsly?hhhhhhhh
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

hmu LightOne

Quote Originally Posted by vuongkhang View Post
    The only reason you 3rd world viet boyz backing up a botter who got banned is because he is giving you free stuff / "helping" you. You nothing but a daddy boi.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast