Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: While we all wait for the update...

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    The only reason you 3rd world viet boyz backing up a botter who got banned is because he is giving you free stuff / "helping" you. You nothing but a daddy boi.
    Foh Asian version of Peter Griffin look ass , you really think i live in vietnam or was born there cause of my name , Light0ne givin me shjt? niqqa I don't even have the game install on my computer . How your shoes be breathin under all that pressure, does your toilet come in XXL? .You built like a rotten potato that can talk .

Quote Originally Posted by vuongkhang View Post
    Foh Asian version of Peter Griffin look ass , you really think i live in vietnam or was born there cause of my name , Light0ne givin me shjt? niqqa I don't even have the game install on my computer . How your shoes be breathin under all that pressure, does your toilet come in XXL? .You built like a rotten potato that can talk .
    mrw people take romp seriously

You built like a broke down banh mi that can't talk.
    Follow me on Instagram kevin.nguyening for my shoe game and progression pics. Thanks fam.
    My last name is nguyen, direct lineage to the Nguyen Dynasty. A real viet. And you du ma mfers backing up some oil rich sand nigg who got caught. Don't be mad at me for catching a cheater. I'm just an upstanding citizen of Nevareth trying to keep the streets clean.
    Last edited by Romp; 08-07-2015 at 09:17 AM.

where you at daddy boi

You built like a broke down banh mi that can't talk.
    Follow me on Instagram kevin.nguyening for my shoe game and progression pics. Thanks fam.
    My last name is nguyen, direct lineage to the Nguyen Dynasty. A real viet. And you du ma mfers backing up some oil rich sand nigg who got caught. Don't be mad at me for catching a cheater. I'm just an upstanding citizen of Nevareth trying to keep the streets clean.
    Defend a oil rich niqq LOL I knew light0ne were a pussi ass alz buyer and a botter since summer of 2014 you're all late as , you really braggin yo shoes that everybody can get even for workin at mcdonalds, you old as when still wear long socks with J's I used to do that when I was 14 .How you got 95followers and following 177 talkin about your shoes game strong, you don't even look like you viet boi , u look like you could be in the Chang family that sell fish in chinatown.

Defend a oil rich niqq LOL I knew light0ne were a pussi ass alz buyer and a botter since summer of 2014 you're all late as , you really braggin yo shoes that everybody can get even for workin at mcdonalds, you old as when still wear long socks with J's I used to do that when I was 14 .How you got 95followers and following 177 talkin about your shoes game strong, you don't even look like you viet boi , u look like you could be in the Chang family that sell fish in chinatown.
    I mean, I'm flexin my real shet. While you sitting behind your broke down straw hut. Step up if you trying to get down. If not, you just a fk boi who knows how to type on a broke down keyboard that probably has rubber keys, not even mechanical.

You funny tho, we should be friends. Hit up some viet cafe shops. Bang down some balut and Heinekens.

do I get funded by yo boi lightone if I defend him?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

I mean, I'm flexin my real shet. While you sitting behind your broke down straw hut. Step up if you trying to get down. If not, you just a fk boi who knows how to type on a broke down keyboard that probably has rubber keys, not even mechanical.

You funny tho, we should be friends. Hit up some viet cafe shops. Bang down some balut and Heinekens.
    Aha I'm done the roast session it's over we're gucci

Romp going in on someone? Dang something's not right here! *looks around*

Shadow Titanium
    wow, new wall of text
    i cant really understand ppl sometimes

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast