Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I fall off or through the map in Cliff hyper Abysmo

I fall off or through the map in Cliff hyper Abysmo

i was running from the wolves they was to many for me to kill. i ran to the edge or the map and the bug happened i tried to use the return stone game said cant be used because you're moving or jumping so i quit rejoin back where i was when i log out so i tried to use the return stone it worked that time. he is a SS of what it look like
    sure glade the staff gave us the return stone hard telling how long i would be stuck there..

cabal 2.jpg

i should of took 2 more 1 looking up, 1 looking down..

PS what can i do about the damn spammers always emailing me or their blowing up the chat asking people to buy ALZ 100m for $17-$19. i know they are just trying to scam people..

thx

chris

thx chris
    Last edited by Chris Belt; 07-31-2015 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Belt View Post
    i was running from the wolves they was to many for me to kill. i ran to the edge or the map and the bug happened i tried to use the return stone game said cant be used because you're moving or jumping so i quit rejoin back where i was when i log out so i tried to use the return stone it worked that time. he is a SS of what it look like
    sure glade the staff gave us the return stone hard telling how long i would be stuck there..

cabal 2.jpg

i should of took 2 more 1 looking up, 1 looking down..

PS what can i do about the damn spammers always emailing me or their blowing up the chat asking people to buy ALZ 100m for $17-$19. i know they are just trying to scam people..

thx

chris

thx chris
    Hey Chris. I'm sorry to tell you that this is the CABAL 1 forums. Not CABAL 2. Let me forward you to the CABAL 2 Forums