Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Collection Event

Shadow Titanium

Collection Event

So bronze and silver which one is better?

There is no saying that silver give more badge than bronze so... IDK why GMs never make these things clear......

That's an easy question that you had an answer for the entire time. Of course Silver > Bronze by simply looking at the items you can get from silver. It's way better than bronze for sure. Never the less; Bronze is still good, Silver just happened to have better items. However Gold still beats em all!

If you are still confused just check the link below.
    CABAL Anniversary Event

Happy CABAL-ing!

Shadow Titanium
    people don't care about all those trash bronze and silver give, they only care about how many badge you can get from it. So the question is does silver gives more badge than bronze? And by how much ?

god, why do these questions pop up each event
    want an answer? NOBODY KNOWS.
    You get more chances to obtain a badge by opening bronze but get shtter drops, you can open silver for better drops but nobody knows if getting a badge from each grade is at the same rate; this is all common sense

Shadow Titanium
    Well the GMs told me that gold trophy gives more golden ball than silver and bronze o.o

Fantastic, you already had the answer to your own thread. moving on

You should re-write your question at this rate; since you kept saying badge and didn't specify which badge. Like Toaster and I said; you had an answer to your question before you even started this thread.

Shadow Titanium
    that was last event not this event O.o

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Well the GMs told me that gold trophy gives more golden ball than silver and bronze o.o
    NO shjt captain obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    that was last event not this event O.o
    Stop mixing up stuff from last event and the current event; how am I or any other played supposed to help you if you mix up a lot of stuff at once? Seriously, ask a question about something and stop linking stuff from a completely different event to this one. To get an anniversary badge just keep trying until you get one. For other stuff; Gold > Silver > Bronze. Deal with it.