Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Window10

Shadow Titanium

Window10

Have anyone had window 10 upgraded already? Is cabal still running in window 10 o.o

I don't think you ever look around forums; however I'll gladly answer your question. Yes, it is still running in Windows 10 but keep playing CABAL on Windows XP or 7. Because if you play it on windows 8, 8.1, 10. You'll expect a lot of crashes and errors. Hell you may even last 3 minutes right after you login and then the game crashes.
    Last edited by VisualClutch; 08-02-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    If you crash that much it is unplayable then lol. Anyone know why ? Cabal is that old?

Yes, it is unplayable. But before that; if you thought I said it is 'Playable' then you are wrong. I never said it is playable or not, I said it is running which was the main question here. "Is cabal running in windows 10?" Yes, it is running. There is a difference between 'Running' and 'Playable'. Sure this might be irrelevant but I'm just pointing out a few things you should never mistake for in the future. A game could run properly but does not mean it is playable. Which means every process can start up with no errors/troubles until the program finds it's 'End'. A game could be playable but does not mean it is not running properly. Many of you would find this rubbish, however it's good information that you need to know, especially when asking a question to the "Technical Support Team". Don't mistake playable for running; and the opposite applies.

Yes, I know that was not needed but I had to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    If you crash that much it is unplayable then lol. Anyone know why ? Cabal is that old?
    its 11 years old going on to 12

Quote Originally Posted by VisualClutch View Post
    Yes, it is unplayable. But before that; if you thought I said it is 'Playable' then you are wrong. I never said it is playable or not, I said it is running which was the main question here. "Is cabal running in windows 10?" Yes, it is running. There is a difference between 'Running' and 'Playable'. Sure this might be irrelevant but I'm just pointing out a few things you should never mistake for in the future. A game could run properly but does not mean it is playable. Which means every process can start up with no errors/troubles until the program finds it's 'End'. A game could be playable but does not mean it is not running properly. Many of you would find this rubbish, however it's good information that you need to know, especially when asking a question to the "Technical Support Team". Don't mistake playable for running; and the opposite applies.

Yes, I know that was not needed but I had to point it out.
    You could have said all that in 1/8th as many words.

Congrats you win the DBZ-award
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    You could have said all that in 1/8th as many words.

Congrats you win the DBZ-award
    Thanks for pointing that out, but I intended to write it like that. I try not to be lazy. Also the DBZ-award part was not needed, just saying.

Shadow Titanium
    http://forum.cabaleu.estgames.com/fo...00b-windows-10
    Here is the fix for window 10 user, I found it in another thread which was all Spanish so I decided to post another here for English speaker. The fix works, I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    http://forum.cabaleu.estgames.com/fo...00b-windows-10
    Here is the fix for window 10 user, I found it in another thread which was all Spanish so I decided to post another here for English speaker. The fix works, I checked.
    Cool, but that does not fix anything, you'll still get errors and crashes, it only delays the crash time.

Shadow Titanium
    I'm playing fine in window 8.1 lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast