Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @GM - Can you guys fix this mistake?

If you didn't want to see people's opinions why post this in forums again? When you could have sent in a ticket privately unless you wanted people to know and comment just so you can go back and forth with them.

Know your what I wouldn't put it passed me you might've wanted this. Let me make some popcorn. P.s don't address me "this has nothing to do with the community"

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    If you didn't want to see people's opinions why post this in forums again? When you could have sent in a ticket privately unless you wanted people to know and comment just so you can go back and forth with them.

Know your what I wouldn't put it passed me you might've wanted this. Let me make some popcorn. P.s don't address me "this has nothing to do with the community"
    You are so funny. Ive glanced threw forums from time to time and its always the same 3-4 people bishing and moaning about nothing like you have no other place to waste your spare time. Grow up buddy... This whole rinse and repeat process is getting old and so are you.

It's the same routine every single week/month. Bunch of angry old farts still holding on to the only thing you were ever good at.

2,400 posts... jesus christ man.. do something with your life.

Enjoy scrolling through the same forum every second of every hour...

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    You are so funny. Ive glanced threw forums from time to time and its always the same 3-4 people bishing and moaning about nothing like you have no other place to waste your spare time. Grow up buddy... This whole rinse and repeat process is getting old and so are you.

It's the same routine every single week/month. Bunch of angry old farts still holding on to the only thing you were ever good at.

The projection is practically tangible.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post

lol @ old farts, if you read all the comments nobody say anythin harsh about your post except me. You're 1 of those type who hate everybody just because of 1 person , btw it's a forum/general discussing everybody can freely speak their mind , hey look we're discussing your post how nice of us right???

dang, this is a PUBLIC forum for a reason, even if you addressed it to "@GMs" what makes you think other people aren't gonna read your post?
    Just like in c2, some dude made a post "omg i got ban for 'no reason'" then lorkan's PUBLIC shaming happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    dang, this is a PUBLIC forum for a reason, even if you addressed it to "@GMs" what makes you think other people aren't gonna read your post?
    Just like in c2, some dude made a post "omg i got ban for 'no reason'" then lorkan's PUBLIC shaming happened.
    Best thread ever lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

I bet this guy posts "omg worse day ever im crying" on facebook than tell people to mind their own buisness that ask

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I bet this guy posts "omg worse day ever im crying" on facebook than tell people to mind their own buisness that ask
    These are the type of comments that we need to implement a voting system for. +1

Shadow Titanium
    So much salt in here lol. I can't handle this shet haha! You guys are cancer. Too funny though seieng you all worked up.

Damn lmfaoo, u got almost every single troller in the history of cabal to post on your topic.
    btw, gm's don't look at this forum and take it seriously anymore.
    and neitherrrrr shouldddddd uuuuuuuuuuu.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast