Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @GM - Can you guys fix this mistake?

Shadow Titanium

@GM - Can you guys fix this mistake?

Review my ticket 275749.

I had specifically asked for M.Amp scroll for armor and you guys accidentally mailed me a S.Amp scroll.

The scroll you guys sent me is still inside my mailbox. Please fix this.

Thanks GM. Appreciate the quick reaction. <3
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 08-04-2015 at 12:17 PM.

how about took a screenshot of ur magic amp scroll and send g.m a ticket? why did u have to post it on here? are we here to discuss ur subject?

Shadow Titanium
    He just want to prove that GM dont view forum.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by vuongkhang View Post
    how about took a screenshot of ur magic amp scroll and send g.m a ticket? why did u have to post it on here? are we here to discuss ur subject?
    Why are you so concerned about how i approach the problem?

It has nothing to do with you. Hence the "@GM"

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    He just want to prove that GM dont view forum.
    lol. Pretty sure they look at forums but are very aware of stupid people like vuong who make pointless posts that has little to no value.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    lol. Pretty sure they look at forums but are very aware of stupid people like vuong who make pointless posts that has little to no value.
    Sounds like you're saying that to yourself, simply sending a ticket is enough , doesn't have to tell the whole community about it but im just sayin

Shadow Titanium
    You read/hear what you want to read/hear. Pretty sure the title was addressed to GM. Again my question is how does this concern you? Or better yet how does it affect you?

Sounds to me like all your doing is projecting your sh/et day onto the forums/me. If you mad about something go take that crap elsewhere. I'm not your counselor or your mom.

Well its kind of like a form of bragging. In this case, an amp scroll. You gotta be careful with what topic you create and be prepared for the critics. This is my technique to begin a flame war in fact, I combine brag and bull and guess what it works.

But yeah you could've just sent a ticket. I'm pretty sure they will respond.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Well its kind of like a form of bragging. In this case, an amp scroll. You gotta be careful with what topic you create and be prepared for the critics. This is my technique to begin a flame war in fact, I combine brag and bull and guess what it works.

But yeah you could've just sent a ticket. I'm pretty sure they will respond.
    A form of bragging wtf? Whats the matter with you people lol. This topic had literally nothing to do with the community. If you want to come in here and read it then who am i to stop you. That is the decision you chose to make. Had it said something like "Can you fix this". Then ya.. I guess it's in a way addressing whoever roams the forums. But it specifically said "gm".

Not sure if you or this other dude thought that "Thanks GM. Appreciate the quick reaction." was sarcasm or not. But i was being serious. Their response time was flawless. Not even 8 hours later they responded. So obviously it worked. Take the thread as you wish to interpret it. Who cares. It was meant for a quick response.

Ive been waiting for the scroll for nearly 2 weeks. They sent me the wrong one by mistake. I made a threat/mega'd it when they were on in hopes that they would fix this ASAP and guess what? They did. Reason for it was because I had a buyer sitting, waiting for me for the passed 2 weeks. I explained this because you guys seems to convince yourself the thread is about you and it literally has nothing to do with you.

Get over yourselves..

Oh I'm not a hater. Hey, do and say whatever you want and welcome to the CabalNA forum boards. I do remember a GM logging in to help me recover a deleted orb by accident... the day after I sent in a ticket, guess they dont do that anymore. Yeah logged in and helped me out
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-04-2015 at 09:08 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast