Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: People Suffering with the Windows 10 Xign Error Suspicious program August

Thumbs up People Suffering with the Windows 10 Xign Error Suspicious program August

There is an error with Xign where Windows 10 users are having their games close during use of playing Cabal.
    Currently this is a quick fix to solve the issue it may not work for everyone and i have noticed that it can pop up again but all you have to do is reopen the client.

The fix does work on all cabal clients both EU and NA clients I tested let me log on and stayed on.

1. The first step of this fix is to open your Cabal NA/EU folders in your Program Files (x86).
    2. Next is to open the XIGNCODETEST folder and copy all the files in this folder.
    3. Then go back and open the folder XIGNCODE and paste the files into this folder when the icon appears to ask if you are ok with making changes hit accept.
    4. This should fix your client where you can then open it on Windows 10.

Have fun and good luck to any players that were having this issue.

Please note this is a temporary fix and I have been having issues of dcing while I was partied with others.

If anyone has still gotten an error for Xign while in party here is the files that you can paste over the original folders to fix the issue.

:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88...ew?usp=sharing

So far I have tested it for 2 days and have not see the error.

I tried your fix, and so far this is the longest ive been able to stay connected. Thanks.

Hey everyone, please try running CABAL now. The issue should be fixed. Please do report any issues if you face any.

[GM] Lluvia

Trainee
    The issue is NOT fixed. Many of us (seems to be Windows 8 and 10 users) are having many, many dc's from xign issues daily (some, not jokingly, say 100x per day). It's very random. Can be dancing, chatting, in party or solo dungy, in war. Very frustrating.

This is with Windows 8 also, NOT just Windows 10.
    Last edited by Briannan; 11-05-2015 at 06:17 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Having the same problem. The loading icon appears for a split second then dissapears and it does nothing. If i press enter again it'll just repeat the process. The little loading windows appears then disapears and nothing happens.

Can you guys please invest some time on fixing this issue. It's gotten out of control. Literally dc'ing 3 to 5 times an hour and now I can't log in at all.