Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What's the difference between defense and damage reduce?

What's the difference between defense and damage reduce?

I tried searching google, but none of the links seem to work. I have not played this game since 2012 and a lot has changed increasing strength used to give defense whats the difference between the two because I know my 139 MFS could solo Eod B2f without dieing easy compared to my 155 the main reason why I would like to know is because I am thinking of changing from dex build to strength build .

First of all, why are you building a DEX FS? Second of all, I'm not sure about the difference itself, but all I know 1 damage reduce reduces 1 point from the enemy's damage. So if you get hit for 400, 1 damage reduce should make it 399 instead of 400. Defense is still the most important defensive stat. Do not build mFS or mFB or any kind of that, they are no longer viable. For your stat build, reduce your DEX to 200, and put the rest in STR.

If you got any further questions feel free to ask.

Correct me if I posted wrong information.

Happy CABAL-ing

Sorry for the typos my FS was pure INT back then and my FB is a regular FB which is pure DEX. That makes since, so the only way now to improve defense is to + gear and accessories now?

Quote Originally Posted by ENO1986 View Post
    Sorry for the typos my FS was pure INT back then and my FB is a regular FB which is pure DEX. That makes since, so the only way now to improve defense is to + gear and accessories now?
    Oh, well. You can put points in STR on your FB. But don't go post 600, 599 or exactly 600, put the rest on DEX and minimize your INT(309).
    You can improve your defensive stats from STR/DEX, and +ing gears and better accessories.

Anything else?

Thanks for the reply so far my int is 272 because I use an orb I plan on changing to crystal so I can lower my int some I will hold off on switching over to strength until I max my defense rate rune as far as armor I don't plan on wearing forcium unless I get lucky and get an epic drop because it's out of my price range.

you should never use anything below forc
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(