Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New War Video (FB)

Holy fk? why do these three comment on the same post? They say the same Sh!t as the other guy.
    Get your hands out of each others butts.
    Also, i kill cherry all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Holy fk? why do these three comment on the same post? They say the same Sh!t as the other guy.
    Get your hands out of each others butts.
    Also, i kill cherry all day.
    Next thing you are going to say is "I'm better than Toma". I doubt you can even get cherry to half health. Oh well, more meaningless words and false claims from you. Now I know how stupid you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by VisualClutch View Post
    Next thing you are going to say is "I'm better than Toma". I doubt you can even get cherry to half health. Oh well, more meaningless words and false claims from you. Now I know how stupid you can be.
    Lol, Cherry knows i'm joking. As would you if you actually went to war and seen him kill me and our whole team q.q.
    Yep now you know how stupid i am, your opinion is too accurate. I hope to see more of your important opinionated posts. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Lol, Cherry knows i'm joking. As would you if you actually went to war and seen him kill me and our whole team q.q.
    Yep now you know how stupid i am, your opinion is too accurate. I hope to see more of your important opinionated posts. ^^
    LOLOL. Damn, you admit that you are stupid, cool beans bro. I don't have to see him kill you and your entire squad if you are going to keep me updated on what Cherry does to you.

Hmmm when you charge a group alone it will demand a lot of your characters strength - either have good damage or defense . Imo you'd do better to distract/slow the pushing opponents if you bring people with you. Not saying you're weak but you have to consider todays generation of gears. War has always been about team work to begin with. If you wanna go lone wolf on something hunt the builders.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    There is a really good reason why I prefer to go alone and if anything I'll bring 1 wizard/fa. Not too sure I care to explain because apparently not many people understand why I'm defending alone. Think i'll keep it that way.. Not saying people are stupid but a lot of people are ignorant on the subject. War is about being technical and considering what needs to be done in the moment. Defending isn't something you do just because you're able to do it. Look at you map is all i'm going to say about it. Manbear is one of the few who also understand the technical aspect of war. Ive seen him shout stuff once that is in sync with my mind set(Wish people like him spoke his mind more often). There is one other person who i'll mention makes calls that are smart and not just stupid things like "push push push" which means absolutely nothing if you don't know wtf needs to be done. Hate to say this because i believe him to be a total dik but im going to. Rafa. Rafa, did a good job at making technical calls in war. Nothing makes me cringe more than some random dude yelling "push!" or "defend base" or generic calls like those. It's stupid. The first question that pops into my mind when somebody says "defend base" is... "okay.. how many are there?". Not going to send the entire nation to base for 5 people. Thats one example of people being ignorant @ war.

Killing 1-2 of them while defending isn't even on my radar, it's not my goal. People keep talking about "well you aren't doing anything" lol. Which is kinda comical to me but not gonna really argue with it cause there is no end. To each their own.

I am grateful to the farmers because without them i'd have to fill.

Thank you farmers.

What needs to be done? Like what kind of thinking scenario? "Alpha looks to be under heavy attack so I'm gonna charge alone."

If so, still remains to be answered...why?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345