Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New War Video (FB)

Shadow Titanium
    Anyways I'm done. Enjoy the video/s. Only wanted to post my stuff for the people who actually appreciate it. Will be posting a new video possibly monday or thursday. Whenever feeling not lazy .

Selling 190 GL pretty cheap if anyone cares. Has event gear/arionel/both rings/most runes trying to get rid of it quick so selling it dirt cheap. Pm if you are interrested.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    even 10 seconds is worth it. Lets assume there are 6 people hitting guard and lets assume they are each hitting 8k each. You do the math. Thats a lot of damage wasted for 10-20 seconds.

I'm being logical you just refuse to accept you are wrong. Its who you are and thats fine i don't care what you think because I know what i'm doing. Not here to change your opinion. Its just that to me. Everything that is said i take into consideration but if you get over your ego and really think about it u'll realize it is productive and it does benefit the nation. It's all about being smart and knowing when to defend and when to farm. Apparently not many people understand the technical aspect of war.
    Saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong. =/

I didn't post the clips to boost my ego. If that's what you think then you missed the point. I will try to be more clear.

If you can't sit in a group (group meaning five or more people, not one or two or three) of their strongest players for 45-60 seconds, or kill them all before backing out, you have no business defending. That's just how it is.

I would never think of defending if I didn't have 25k defense abilities.

You spent twice as long trying to say I'm all about ego as you did actually supporting your point. My ego isn't what makes me tank.

And if you're saying that you don't tank as well because your gear isn't as good, that is exactly right. So don't try.

How much alz for dance classes with you?
    I want your moves Xd

Remember in BI?
    The side to side. Xddd

#crabdance
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    How much alz for dance classes with you?
    I want your moves Xd

Remember in BI?
    The side to side. Xddd

#crabdance
    Just stop. I dunno if you're jealous of him or what, but how you feel about Toshi doesn't matter.

Shadow Titanium
    Toshiro it is a bad defending, If you notice, they don't even try to hit you, and their FB could easily run out and root you and just go back to kill guard.(idk why he doesn't do that haha)
    Jesus is too outgeared people now. If everyone have your money, you would not be able to stand there for 60 sec and tank. If you meet 5 with the same gear level as you, they would hit 5k crit on you (or if they have a BL with aof available) you would not be able to withstand one root. FB is not the class to solo tank like that it is just this game is broken that why FB can do this stuff.
    Btw, the way you deal with tanky people is by not hitting them when they try to defend, if they try to kill you, run and comeback, if you get root and die, use odd (depend on the situation). One person can only do that much to a team
    Where is jesus now btw o.o quit ?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Toshiro it is a bad defending, If you notice, they don't even try to hit you, and their FB could easily run out and root you and just go back to kill guard.(idk why he doesn't do that haha)
    Jesus is too outgeared people now. If everyone have your money, you would not be able to stand there for 60 sec and tank. If you meet 5 with the same gear level as you, they would hit 5k crit on you (or if they have a BL with aof available) you would not be able to withstand one root. FB is not the class to solo tank like that it is just this game is broken that why FB can do this stuff.
    Btw, the way you deal with tanky people is by not hitting them when they try to defend, if they try to kill you, run and comeback, if you get root and die, use odd (depend on the situation). One person can only do that much to a team
    No, think he's tangled or something like that. A wiz. Might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Btw, the way you deal with tanky people is by not hitting them when they try to defend, if they try to kill you, run and comeback, if you get root and die, use odd (depend on the situation). One person can only do that much to a team :)
    Of course I wouldn't defend if people were hitting me 5k. But they don't. If you watch the video, there are a lot of 100-300's, some 500-700's, and like one person in each situation hitting about 1k. Cherry (who I hear people talk about having huge damage a lot, and out gears me) hits around 1.3k. They've got a long way to go for 5k.

I don't think it happens much in the war I recorded but with FB the majority of my roots are to keep people doing nothing in the middle of nowhere for 20 seconds. I know I've made people mad with that and they probably call me a coward but hitting the guard is more important. :)

ETA: Toshi is correct, I don't play on the FB anymore, all the gear is still there though.

Shadow Titanium
    FB are the worst DPS class btw, and I know cherry, she had like 2 slot amp the most in that video and her weapon was not 8 amp 40 cd FC either.

and enso has like 0 slot amp on fb

he does no damage right?LMAO
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    My point is cherry wasn't that great and FB dps is not good either that why she deals low damage on jesus. How many amp jesus has doesn't make him any tankier.
    BTW I don't think cherry had more gear than jesus. (in term of alz).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast